American Breakfast in BKK

quote:

Originally posted by Wildalaska:

An alaska breakfast on the morning after a night you did not go out is whatever is left in the fridge...usually eaten cold..

Same on the morning after a night you went out is Maalox and fat girl snatch followed by self loathing...........

Is that with coffee? and at least half a pack of marlboro lights

Eat the Tuna that is a good BK

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Flashermac:

TEDBKK, a steak breakfast bagel? Gotta love that American haute cuisine ...

p.s. I wonder how a somtam burger would go over in LA?

Yes. Damn good, actaully. Provides a little variety over the standard breakfast fare (Egg McMuffin).

BTW now it's a few days after my original posting, and that was the only day I ate McD for breakfast, and I'm off on Tuesday to sanfran and then back to BKK. Sigh. Did get my fill of tacos and burritos, though.

I'm a little surprised no one mentioned kai yut sai for breakfast. It is basically an omelette with minced pork and some veggies as a stuffing. It's my favorite Thai breakfast. Try it, you'll like it. Douse it with the orange colored pepper sauce that comes with it if you want it spiced up a little.

Gary

quote:

Originally posted by Mekong:

Is that with coffee? and at least half a pack of marlboro lights

Eat the Tuna that is a good BK

Marlboro Reds...or a fat doobie.........

I hate to sound like a diet thumper but..

You american breakfast fans better get as much sanuking in as possible because with that kind of diet your really risking your health.

Anybody ever hear of the theory that animal fat is bad???

When in Thailand why would you want to eat anything else other than Thai? Sure I can understand after a few days you may feel the urge to have a greasy burger and fries or ham and eggs but not every day? Do yourself a favour and stick with Thai food. Your heart will love you for it!

Archived