All Leagues But Premier League Discussion

ChristianTroy

Okay, nobody believed me, the football thread is 99% PL exclusive and there is simply more than just english football!

I am afraid noone from France, Germany, Holland etc is still reading this section of the board, le's grow it slowly untill other come back to participate! Whoever is keen to talk about his favorite non Premier League team is welcome to praticipate here!

My Favorite teams are Werder Bremen (Bundesliga) and KSC current leader of the 2nd Bundesliga.

Whoever wants to discuss the success or misery of his favorite local football team is welcome to do it here!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's because no-one is interested in your 3rd rate Leagues and Teams........ :neener:

the 2006/07 Season Thread was about any and all football from any Country.

every Thread we have had about a Seasons football in the past has included Teams from all over the World.

everybody has had the option to talk about any Team from anywhere.

it is not and never has been exclusive to the PL.

last Season we talked about Leagues in Portugal,Holland,Spain and Estonia amongst others.

all you had to do was post what you have posted in this Thread and people would have replied.

or should i say those that were interested.

the talk about the PL is understandable because it is popular around the World and many people see the games.

i also watch German,Sopanish and Italian Football but do not mention it much as not many People here are aquainted with the respective Leagues.

i also watch a lot of Brazilain Football but if i was to start a Thread about that League i imagine the Thread\would soon fade away.........just like this one.

Good Point, there is too much emphasis on the EPL.

Guilty as charged, it jusr so happens MY TEAM does play in the EPL, but I admit to taking more than a passing interest In FC United

This is the team set up by Man United Fans Dissillusioned with the Inner Workings of OT once we were sold out to the Glazers.

Newton Heath Reborn "Come on You Heathens"

I dont mean to talk about that much more!

I have started several attempts to post about toher leagues and except of zaad and limbo noone answered and i got the feeling they answered to my posts to not leave me alone there! It is just fine to discuss all other leagues in your thread as well, let's give this one a chance too and see if it develops. There is always a mainstream and niches! I am sure a few guys will come and share their thoughts about some teams the most brits have never heard of :)

Hi CT,

Good idea. My team Vitesse won their first Dutch cup game and consequently draws PSV for the next round. Sheit. Only plus point is that Vitesse plays at home.

I am proud to be able to see all dutch games in multi channel now! I have just received my 4th set top box to watch german pay tv in Pattaya! I am officially the king of TV in this city! It must be like 2000 channels (some double)

I can watch all games from Italy, Holland, Spain, Germany and England now and also all Champions League matches in multi channel and the top games of some other leagues! Also got the whole selection of american TV now, never have to download "24", Smallville, Prison Break etc no more!

Not even sure it was legal, but it is technically possible!

If anyone of you guys want to come here for a beer and watch his team play, let me know. :)

Archived