All Leagues But Premier League Discussion

ChristianTroy

It is not dutch exclusive!

It is called euroligue (euroliga), they show all games from the top leagues live in multichannel, except the german Bundesliga, they have lost the rights to another company! Finally I can get their signal too and using my german smart card :)

I am not intentionally watching the entire games of the dutch league. Many matches in europe are simultaniously I am watching the conference, whenever something exciting happens in europe they switch to that match! If Bremen, KSC or Munich plays I watch the entire game.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting results in Holland.

Limbo and Stevo are recovering from their loss to arch rivals NEC as we speak (1-0)

Very painful loss and guys.. I feel with you.

Ajax trashed Feyenoord in De Kuip (0-4) Feyenoord are having a very bad season and it wouldn't surprised me if Ronald Koeman's brother (Erwin) is sacked before Christmas.

My team, PSV, did very well, we managed to beat the talented AZ team (1-3) THese two along with Ajax are the 3 title contenders for this season. Feyenoord hasn't got what it takes since they sold their two top strikers Kuyt (Liverpool) and Kalou (Chelsea) and are now 10 points behind leaders Ajax (21p). Followed by PSV (19p) and AZ (17p).

GO PSV!!!!!

:beer:

Archived