All Leagues But Premier League Discussion

ChristianTroy

fun and games in Spain tonight.

Madrid,Barca and Sevilla still vying for the title.

last 2 minutes of games and RM equalise against Zaragoza and then 30 seconds later Espanyol equalise against Barca.......... :monkey:

both Teams tied on points with 1 game to go.

RM should have stuffed Zaragoza but poor finishing (and bias referring which they didn't take advantage off) put paid to that idea.

but a big moment of controversy........ :banghead:

Messi of Barca deliberately punched the ball into the net and was awarded the Goal....

another example of a fucking cheating Argentinian cunt.......... :cussing:

if that Goal is allowed to stand by the Spanish FA then they should all resign and i hope that RM will take any action to court.

it was blatant cheating by a Barca Player and he should be banned for a whole season for his actions.

but we know that because Barca are a 'big' Team nothing will happen to them...... :onfire:

in this age of cameras where everything is captured on film then the Spanish FA should have the balls to punish Barca when there is blatant cheating......

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah,right.

he realised that the goalie was going to get the ball first sodecided to cheat,not exactly a mistake in my book.

the ref was in a good position and should have seen it.

we've seen that in the UK refs can be demoted for a few games,let's hope this happens to this particular ref.

that act could be a small part in Barca winning the League,not the actual thing which might win it but will go a small way to it.

however i think RM will win it now but if Barca do win then there should be repurcussions.

and Messi should be charged with disrepute.

C'mon boys, calm down, it was an honest mistake which anyone could have made.

Scots and Argies - the fruits of the devil. :)

I thought Messi's handball was a lot harder to spot than Maradona's. Messi's one was closer to head level, the goalkeeper wasn't in position, it was a bit more 'natural' looking. But in Maradona's case, Shilton was already there, had time to see the ball drop, was much taller and had the advantage of using his hands. There was no way anyone should think Maradona would win the ball fairly there.

(I still kind of blame Shilton. He shouldn't have been beaten. As I pointed out, Maradona was a short-arse even using his hands. And I blame Shilton for our exit in Italia 90 too. Slow for the free-kick, non-penalty saving bastard. :banghead: )

You are right, i made this statement and it is true that Bayern spends trice as much as other BL CLubs but also 5 times less as the top EPL teams! Vayern has 130 Million on their bank, got 25 Million for Owen Hairgrease and are about to spend 100 Millions on new players and some talents. However.. they spent a lot already and Ribéry on the right and Schweinsteiger on the left is great when 3 top scorers are in the front, but the most important fella is the one in the middle, such as Ballack who was the head of the team and performed quite superior in Munich. They need to find a replacement and then they really gonna kick ass. The Defense is gonna rock too, Lahm, Jannsen, Ismael and Bouhlarouz and in front of them Van Bommel. Everything top notch except of the playmaker position!

Archived