All Leagues But Premier League Discussion

ChristianTroy

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Limbo said on April 23rd.........

"PSV probably lost the Dutch title on the second last game, when they had a draw vs Utrecht.

AZ and Ajax both won and are even on points now, however, both have a better goal difference.

AZ is first now, Ajax second and PSV third.

It'll be quiet in Zaad's corner"

it'll be quiet in Limbo's corner as Vitesse get THRASHED by PSV......... :rotfl::applause::rotfl:

and NEC finish with a good win to finish 6 Points ahead of Vitesse........ :bow::chili::yay:

That's costing you a few beers Zaad!

My brother in law is an Ajax fan and well pissed off. Aad de Mos used to betrainer at Ajax and PSV, Koeman trainer for Ajax and Vitesse.

Both left Ajax at unfriendly terms. The rest is history, according to him.

SJ,

NEC above us hurts!

So what's your expectation for Karlsruher SC in the Bundesliga next season, CT?

Based on the way they marched through this year with the smallest budget in the entire league it could work out pretty well for them. It is a real team built out of youth players from Karlsruhe enhanced with hand selected 2n string players from other teams. The Coach Edmnund Becker is a very silent man but he discovered people like Oliver Kahn, Mehmet Scholl, Jens Nowotny, Oliver Kreuzer, Thorsten Fink, Clemens Fritz, Michael Tarnat, etc.. all National Players we sold to Bayern Munich except of Fritz who went to Bremen! He was WInfried Schäfer assistant coach and he is building a team on friendship and not on money. Young guys who love the club since they are babies, who are ready to die for the club. I guess that was the formular for success this year, plus we have the best german Goal Keeper at the moment (Markus Miller) and some very talented players.

Everything can happen, 10th place would be a dream but I think it will be a hard fight for place 15 which is enough to not go to relegations!

Yeah, I think a safe mid-table position tops for promoted teams. More than that is a bonus, but I find your league hard to follow as good teams play crap and vice versa.

Only thing that is unlikely to happen is Bayern relegating... can't think of anything else other than that :)

They way they are currently playing is extremely terrible. Lost 10 games already, other teams like Aachen lost 13 games but had mostly draws which shows that the point system sucks. If a team would play 34 draws in 34 games would clearly state that they are as good as any other team but with 34 points you will relegate!

Archived