All Leagues But Premier League Discussion

ChristianTroy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vitesse won the first play off vs NAC/Breda for a place in the Intertoto.

They'll play the winner of NEC and Sparta.

WTF is happening in Germany, Schalke is about to lose the title once more in the dying days of the competition.

Wow, I say the games and they were exciting to watch :up:

Too bad as I was actually hoping for Werder to go top, but it's gonna be Stuttgart instead. Haven't seen much of them all season but silently climbed to the number one seat and will likely secure the championship next week. Very nice and unbelievable achievement :applause:

Actually Stuttgart was successful 2 years ago when Felix Maghat was coaching them, the club was broke and he used a bunch of 18yo from the own youth team ans some amateurs from the region, He brought out Phillip Lahm and Kevin Kuranyi who is not at Schalke!

Last year Stuttgart was seriously struggling for the most times of the season when Giovanni Trappatoni was coaching them and had to fear the relegations until Armin Veh, a young silent and decent coach came to the club. No one Liked him, they wanted to fire him! This year they bought two mexican players and found a new youngster called Mario Gomez who scores all the time!

I would be happy if Stuttgart would get the championship, I wanted Werder Bremen to win but you can't have everything, they were able to fight off Juve who wanted Thorsten Frings and they can keep Klose and next year they will rock!

Schalke still hasn't recovered from the events 8 years ago where they believed to be the champs for 4 minutes and Munich scored in Hamburg at the 94th minute! Schalke has an amazing good team this year but after all Stuttgart would deserve it because they have continuesly improved, haven't lost in 8 games or so and have always been snooping around but nobody took them serious!

Would be great to see them win, they have a small budget and they are young and hungry, that is football in my eyes when the under dog bites the big dog in the arse!

The dutch are supposed to be given more credit, Germany has 3 automatic inter toto places!

Teams playing the inter toto cup are usually performing really well during the season because they play when others are on the beaches of the world. Hamburg grew on that last year and finished in 2nd in the Bundesliga! KSC qualified in it's legendary Valencia Year through the inter toto cup!

Archived