All Leagues But Premier League Discussion

ChristianTroy

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congratulations to VFB Stuttgart for winning the Bundesliga Championship! Another young team with a small budget from my region who showed the big heads that it doesn't matter if your teams is worth 300 million or only 15 million, when you are a team and want the same thing and when you are willing to fight for your life and trust in the coaches judgement then you can achieve the impossible!

That's football!

Vitesse won 2-0 at NEC.

Way to go.

Now they need to play the looser of the play offs for a Uefa ticket, most likely Utrecht, the other team, Groningen won the first away match with 2-0 and are 2-0 up already in the return.

The winner of that game gets an Intertoto ticket.

Believe it or not!

limbo i would LOVE to see Vitesse in the UEFA cup. I rarely get a chance to see them, even in highlights, unless they are playing PSV or Ajax or Feyenoord.

la Liga is having the most exciting finish to its season. Barca, RM and Sevilla all vying. Sevilla go a goal down today and come back and win 2-1 and the winner in the '90th minute.

RM is at Recreativo, go up 2-0, get equalized and score the winner in extra time to win 3-2. They have been pulling results out of their ass the last couple weeks. They were down 3-1 a week ago and won 4-3.

Barca sees the result and demolishes Atletico Madrid 6-0.

Barca and RM are level on points and although Barca enjoys a vastly superiour goal differential I think la Liga goes off head to head as the tie breaker if I'm not mistaken. Not sure though, anyone confirm?

Congrats to Stuttgart. Shocking to see BM not even make the CL. That would make them the overwhelming faves to win the UEFA cup but that would also depend on who goes into the UEFA cup from the CL as well.

If bayern is keeping it real and invests 110 million of their savings plus the 80 million they get from selling morons like Hargreaves they will assemble a nice suqad next year and maybe march through the Bundesliga and Uefa Cup. They have sealed the deal with Luca Toni, almost sealed with Robben, Almost with Deco and lats but not least Miro Klose!!! Rumors say that Ballack is keen to come back, hell yeah why wasting his potential in a team who doesnt appreciate him, after all he is a top notch player but not at this fucker team!

Munich is very likely going to rock and when they go to the Stock exchange in 2008 they have aprox 900 millions to spend on players!

Archived