Bin Laden Dead......

Bkkbound04

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We conspiracy nuts must stick together! :)

why is the truth always considered conspiracy? Because it is not mainstream? There is so many evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, the people just dont wanna hear it because it would be too terrible to believe what their own government is capable of!

I was actually very hard to convince that this was an inside job untill i heard some physicians talking about the melting point of the steel used in the WTC and the maximum temperature of cerosin!

There is still a 1000 degrees Fahrenheit difference! Why did the towers collaps faster then in free fall speed, an why did it look so accurate and why did the 2nd tower collaps earlier than the tower that was hit first and why did windows explode 10 floors under the collapsing point when the air presure is going up and why we only get to see 3 frames from the pentagon crash when 8 different cameras captured the footage and why i still can't see a wing section in the whole of the wall and how comes that united 93 was completely vaporised and noone was able to see the plane in any of the helicopter pictures?

not that I would build my opinion on this movie

but you guys should check out LOOSE CHANGE 911

some students made some research and used informations that everyone can retreieve on the internet and documentations!

Archived