fried insects

quote:

Originally posted by Scum_Baggio:

To Sukhumvit:

Whatever I ingest, when I poop it smells like roses and jasmine. It's a trick I learned from a yogi in India. Took me seven long years but I'm still grateful to the old chap. OMMMMM, poop, shanti, shanti, poop, ...

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

I too have been trying to learn this art. So far I have only learned the art of anal retention. Gives you a nice heavy feeling in the ass if you can do it for days and makes sitting on hard surfaces comfortable.

laugh.gif" border="0

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Sukhumvit:

Hey WA

What's the deal with moose? Crunchy, fatty, like chicken only different? Or do you worship them and not eat them up in the boonies?

Suk, actually, properly prepared moose is very vension like...I prefer caribou tho....

WE worship marmots...wearing a dead marmot on your head keeps the Pee away at night

Alaskawild,

I thought you just screwed moose up in your parts. Almost as good as a sqwaw. Much better then manualy relieving yourself or so I hear. laugh.gif" border="0

Whats it like screwing a moose in an Igloo? crazy.gif" border="0

Or do you do f#ck them outside? crazy.gif" border="0

Enlighten us. wink.gif" border="0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Big Kev wrote:

quote:

what the hell does d d t spell?

DDT stands for dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane and is a pesticide that has been widely used since the early 1940's to destroy insects. Initially it met with great success in ridding the earth of disease-carrying insects, particularly those of typhus and malaria. The chemical companies, as is their nature, were interested in making a quick buck and had neglected to properly assess DDT's safety. As time passed,it was discovered that DDT has tragic side effects: in the 1970's the USA's Environmental Protection Agency banned the use of DDT because it was discovered that it is a carcinogen.

I far as I'm aware its banned in Europe too although so-called third world countries may well still use it.

Archived