Tiger of Bangkok - SD

the_numbers

Ms.T is a strange beast (cute one at times) SD.. I think the one with the same name as MsA2M does warrant her own photo series.

Guess I'll put that on my planner this week :o maybe you can fly in to do the work?

I heard rumours of said "staged" photos of DS and AG. ND what kind of evil art director are you?? :grinyes: I think I have some of Ms.T and will send them on when I locate them. Got too many external HD's these days and a full computer.

Cheers,

theNumbers

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you get the pics of the "Girl same name" or do you want me to share the shower shots...lol...

Gotta admit, if I wasn't so farkn "tired"...as well as committed...every time I'm in town... the thought of "going there" has moved my handkerchief...on more than 1 occasion....

Yeah...right....Given my circumstances, my chances are about zilch minus 2 million.....so hurry up you guys...I'd like to hear a field report...

From what I've heard...(and seen hehehe) the ankle biter was kind and left no visable means of entry....so no Maps of Africa to turn you off the job at hand......My kinda gal !!! :grinyes::up::up::grinyes:

Good luck to the filthy, dirty, rotten LUCKY bastard that gets to sample the nectar....I have no doubts it will be very sweet..

:grinyes::grinyes::beer::beer::grinyes::grinyes:

Archived