TexasGent

James3433

I could say Howdy? But I came to Texas by way of New York. I have been to Thailand a couple of times. I plan to visit MANY MORE! Next time I was planning a combo trip, maybe Vietnam and Thailand or Thailand and Angele City in the Phillippines. Any suggestions?

Can I also ask two quick questions? Don't you guys post any pictures? I haven't seen any thing.

And the second: Russian women? I know that they are in Thailand but my search gave me everything with russia in it. Where do the hang out and anybody have any good stories?

Welcome James3433. There is a photo section in the old board but it is still being moved to this one. Tech stuff. As far as the Russian Ladies I have seen them around Suk Soi 7 1/2 sitting at Coffee World but I did hear a rumour that a whole lot of them got picked up and booted out for overstaying their visas.

Russian ladies:

BKK Soi 3 between Little Arabia and Sukhumvit

Pattaya - even a russian gogo

Remember that the russian tourists in Pattaya is now on a shared 1st place with UK (around 300,000 a year), restaurant menues in russian, russian local newspaper, real estate agents with thai and russian speaking employees, even the promotion over the entrance to the parking house of Mike's Shopping Mall has been in russian for months!

James-

Welcome! In Thailand, most of what are termed for convenience "Russian" women aren't from Russia, but from Soviet-successor states, mainly Uzbekistan, sometimes the Ukraine. Very, very few are actually from Russia. Also keep in mind these women are held on very short leashes by their pimps. Their primary customer base isn't among farang tourists and the level of hostility towards individual Americans can be extreme in some of the places where these women are found. Exercise caution because the scams are many.

Evil

:devil:

Thank you for your replies. To answer a couple of questions: I live just north of Dallas. Been here for over twenty years.

I'll check out Pattaya in regards to the Russians. The russian Gogo sounds interesting. But, there is only two ways I know of that any woman would ever get 10,000 Baht for me. Either with a gold ring on her finger or with a sharp knife at my nuts!

(May God Forever Damn Lorain Bobbets!She gave my wife too many ideas.)

If any of you gentlemen are currently living in Thailand, please let me know. The next time I visit I'll buy the first round.

Archived