And people say Farangs are bad

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah or the parents kill her for the 'shaming' she did on her family....

Yes, because killing your own child doesnt' bring shame to the family ..... unbelivable how far people are willing to let them self be ruled by culture and shame, and how warped a culture could get.

Yes, because killing your own child doesnt' bring shame to the family ..... unbelivable how far people are willing to let them self be ruled by culture and shame, and how warped a culture could get.

Culture, as a body of learned behaviors adopted to a given human society, acts rather like a template shaping behavior and awareness within a human society from generation to generation. So culture is part of all learned behavior and in some shaping form or consciousness prior to behavior as well. This is usually around and can be in place prior to the birth of an individual. But all cultures are unique and need to be respected not judged. I agree that some behaviours appear barbaric, but only when we impose our cultural values on them.

..But all cultures are unique and need to be respected not judged. I agree that some behaviours appear barbaric, but only when we impose our cultural values on them.

I agree, gang banging and/or killing your daughter should not be considered "barbaric" since all cultures unique and need to be respected. :doah:

Archived