Anna Jet Bar in Pattaya

potica69

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My thoughts exactly,

If your going to promote your bar on the net,why have a photo of this pair of old spunkers!:confused:

the picture has a huge head line saying:

Jit and a cousin on holiday up from the village - untouched and now safely back at school

I kinda like the humor in that headline [color:red](UNOUCHED)[/color]

In combination with the headline, the picture rocks!

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Until 2007 I would frequent Annajets just about every single trip and would try and start many of my evenings there when I had the luxury of time.

The girls really are a mixed bag when it comes to looks, sexuality, experience and gender so exercise caution. Overall I always had a great time and it was a cheap way to get the groove on before I hit up the other clubs. The girls were not contracted or regular hires in most cases. It seemed that many were quasi-freelancers or just "friends" who would drop in from time to time to make a buck or a temporary boyfriend. If you stick around long enough you can snag some smoking hotties who have a pleasant level of experience and talent.

The music was a mix of high energy techno and "top 40 other".

I believe Peter is the husband of Anna. They run the place and a small motel just around the corner. At one point in time Anna did carry what resembled a riding crop that she would use on the girls if they got lazy or stupid. I got the vibe she was into the S&M and bondage thing. A close female friend of mine of non-thai descent visited the place and felt that it was not as energetic as it was in the past. Then again it could have been because her date on that trip was a bit of a boat anchor.

As far as alters, midnight ceremonies, sacrifices of virgins or any other occultic nonsense, I did not witness any during mu dozens of visits.

I thought there are only 2 beer bars in PTY with a good amount of great looking BGs

Atlantic Bar

and Cherry Bar both at the same complex at Soi3 and 2nd road, having said that, as a former regular I wouldn't go to Cherry Bar anymore, no mamasan = no fair treatment, if you drink a lot you will find a lot of bills in your check bin you are not supposed to pay for! Girls let themselves go since no mamasan is taking care anymore!

Agree with you CT, Cherry bar is my daily haunt and by far my favourite bar. When did the mamasan go? She was there in Feb.

Archived