What can Thai girls learn from Western Women?

asiafun

1. English (or whatever other western nation they reside in. Just enough to communicate well enough to get the point accross and understand and conduct daily business)

2. A booty (not the fat ones, the athletic ones but that's genetics.) Its getting better but on the average, Thai women lack in that department generally. I'm a black guy, i'm used to nice booties. :)

3. A sense of curiosity or adventure. There are exceptions in Thai women (I have a good friend who's wife is the exception) but by and large, western women have more of a sense of adventure in visiting other places, learning new things, learning about other peoples and cultures, etc.

that's all i can think of for now.

• 1 month later...

Hey Hipster, I couldn't agree more.

Keep them well apart for as long as possible. The last thing anyone wants is Thai girls adopting the personality traits of western girls.

I live in London....you can't smile at a good looking girl without them looking down their nose at you. Trying to chat to girls that would be complete mingers in Bangkok becomes hard work.

I think compared to Thai women .....English women are a Third World Country sexually.

And we don't want the Land of Smiles turning into the Land of Scowls.

When pussies dry up or never got to know what wetness can be like with a lover with staying power, they tend to get dryer. When pussies get fucked good they want more.

Many Farang women turned into anal-retentive controlfreaks who are using sex to manipulate. Why gosh I dunno. Maybe as Barry Long (spiritual teacher about sex) calls woman a "feindess" cause she has never been loved rightly before. So maybe there is a connection to their men? Hello?

In my experience in the hippie times and hippie kids times males and females were fucking around. Sex was allowed and fun. That is in the more open groups in society. Now young women dont fuck around so much anymore. Aids? Growing feeling of unsafety in general? Dried up...

We all know that women use it to control men and keep them on a leash because we know that the average man lives and dies for sex. It's like they use sex as bait and, once the man is hooked, they just use it to control them. Whether men admit it or not, women are masters of the game called sex. They are the ones who determine not only the sexual boundaries but also its frequency. It is the desire to please or not please us that will determine the sexual arena in which we find ourselves. They will all cry headache, tiredness or PMT in order not to fuck. Most of them view sex as an obligation and that is why many of them don't seem to give a toss as to whether our needs are being met. I am at a loss, though, as to why some women bother with relationships when they are not prepared to have sex. I remember my ex declared she had become A-sexual about 5 years ago. It is probably why I was lured to LOS and had to be dragged kicking and screaming back home. I found it highly ammusing though that when she realized it was over between us she suddenly found this new unsatifiable libido that she had never revealed before. As for your comments TC I agree that you need to be aware of whether a woman is a arroused as you during sex. If nort it can become extremely uncomfortable for her which can often lead to disinterest. I always find good communication is essential in good sex. :beer:

Archived