New Years EVE?

Pat_from_Jersey

• 2 weeks later...

MR PFJ:

I recall the following. It was about a year ago. You me and someone else were to be in LOS same time. Wild coincidence.

You swore that although it was your first trip you would not become the hostage of the first BG you met. Based on your assurances, the other boardmember and I agreed that we would PM and meet up.

We PM'd you.

You never replied.

You never came back and posted on the board. We were worried. We called the police. Searched sukhumvit up and down. Investigated every bar. Asked questions. Called your Mom. Still searching today.

Without a trace. Like the invisible man.

Suddenly you appear, probably after a year long stint in some obscure unmapped village in issan. Your Mom has been sitting by the phone. The other boardmember got an ulcer. I quit drinking and started again and quit again.

Do you have anything to say for yourself?

I confess! All my great plans went to shit as soon as I arrived at the Nana Hotel!! This time will be my 3rd trip and I am stronger (?) now! lol. I did walk into Gulliver's last trip but could not find anyone there! (so I went to Lolitas) :cool:

This is a new Year and this time I am going to do it!! Will buy drinks for the first boardie who hooks up with me! (no shit)!

Archived