Dental Work

Steve

If you do want to chance it there's a modern clinic on St154 just up from Soroya Centre. If you walk up the road from the carpark entrance (away from Psah Tmai) it's straight opposite.

It's airconditioned, looks nice and clean and according to my wife they speak English. She had three fillings and a polish for $50 but I don't know how that compares with BKK.

They seemed to do a good job but OTOH I didn't risk it myself so OH might be right.

Thanks. I will be visiting a friend of mine there next year sometime and its too expensive to get it done here in the states. I will stick to LOS. The prices are certainly much less than I would have to pay in the states and I would only consider Cambo if the quality was more or less the same but the prices were a lot cheaper. But as they say 'you get what you pay for'.

Steve, just a tip...if you have USA dental insurance, some will reimburse you for work done in LOS, provided the dentist is accredited etc...so maybe see if your insurance company has a list of dentists they will reimburse for. Worked for me 1 time, and has worked for regular medical care.

Archived