No-Hands Restuarant

follies

quote:

Originally posted by follies:

Anyone been to a no-hands restuarant somewhere close to Patpong? Is it worth it, or just a novelty? Is the food any good? (...yes, I know not the main reason to go there, but reasonable food would be a plus..)

Will be having dinner there pretty soon with the president of the Galaxy group (who own it) will give you all the info after...

Cheers

Roger

I ate at the Galaxy no hands restaurant about 6months ago and it was a major disappointment. My impression was that it was basically a clip joint.

It is set up for groups and will not be any fun unless there are at least 3 or 4 of you. You take off your size 10 shoes and the try put on the size 4 slippers. You all go to the fish bowl and choose your girls. Then you go into the Japanese style dining room where your sit on the floor around a large spinning table.

There was one older main server lady who was always in the room taking our orders, pouring the beer etc. We started out ordering 1 beer each at which point the clip began. They brought in the big bottles and the main server lady started helping herself to it without asking. It was like "3 glasses for you and 1 glass for me". "3 glasses for you and 2 glasses for me. "3 glasses for you and 4 glasses for me". "I'm too drunk to pour, here do it yourself". So the large overpriced bottles of beer just kept coming without us requesting more and by the end of dinner we probably went through 12 large bottles. I probably only had 2 glasses worth. Same with my 3 friends. The girls only had a few sips. I don't know where it all went but the server sure was pounding it back pretty good. I think they were taking the bottles away even though they still had a few glasses left in them.

I would classify the overpriced food we ordered as fairly average chinese food like what you can get in any restaurant back home.

The girls were ok but their looks and attitude were nothing special. We all got back massages from the main server lady and the girls were also doing their obligatory shoulder rubs and flirting etc. Then there were the inevitable offers of "extra massage" services around the corner at some short time place. They also all made a point of mentioning that they don't get paid much (if at all) and live on tips. We all felt very strong pressure to tip generously.

Once it was time to settle the bill and decide on the tips there were people coming out of the woodwork like you would not believe. There were probably 10 extra people in the room that magically showed up out of nowhere.

Total cost for the beer+dinner+tips was 3000baht each. I left feeling sober, hungry, and horny.

I would have gotten more pleasure wiping my ass with the 3000baht. Of course that's just my opinion and YMMV.

Once it was time to settle the bill and decide on the tips there were people coming out of the woodwork like you would not believe. There were probably 10 extra people in the room that magically showed up out of nowhere.

Lol Thats exactly what I experience everytime I've gone. The last time in fact was when King Sanuk went, I didn't even bother taking a girl. The old server was my date :-) First couple times I did manage to date on the girls day off. But sadly its gone downhill. If you go, do it with 5 or more guys.

Archived