New wall not expected to stop migrants

cavanami

Hi-tech Wall

...Today, as the U.S. prepares to build a high-tech barrier with 700 miles of extra fencing, motion detectors and remote controlled devices, smugglers are already figuring out how to beat the new security...

Is it just me? or does building this wall rub others the wrong way?

I was happy to see the Berlin wall come down, now the USA is putting up their wall.

Yes, the Berlin wall was to keep the people "in" and the USA wall to keep people "out"...just seems ironic in some way :dunno:

Waste of time, they'll climb over it, dig under it, build home made gliders you name it and the day they shoot one and leave him hanging on the wire all hell will break loose. Ask the former East Germans. At least they were in a position to be reunited with a wealthier country.

Waste of time, they'll climb over it, dig under it, build home made gliders you name it and the day they shoot one and leave him hanging on the wire all hell will break loose. Ask the former East Germans. At least they were in a position to be reunited with a wealthier country.

The wall wouldn't be an issue if we had immigration reform. Let people who want to work be matched with employeers while they are still in Mexico. The employeer that sponsors them is responsible for them. And make in impossible to get a job once here through heavy fines to those who hire illegals. One hole in this plan is those same employeers are a big special interest group with heavy duty lobbying clout. Another problem is it would open up a whole new type of flesh trade where jobs would be brokered and bought and sold producing more explotation. But, on the other hand it would shut down some of the flesh smugglers.

Not sure about Vicente Fox, but the previous 5 presidents of Mexico all went to Harvard, that is who taught them to steal...oddly, I believe Harvard graduated more USA presidents as well...I am seeing a pattern here...and yes, these guys should stay in Mexico, and revolt...change their country instead of sneaking up here, and trying to make us into the shit hole they ran away from...

It is a long and complicated story.

NAFTA was suppose to provide everyone more jobs...ha-ha-ha...all the big companies, like GE, immediately close their USA factories, setup in Mexico and the labor wages went from $15/hour to $0.50/hour.

I sure the Mexicans were thrilled to get those jobs...NOT!!!

F'ing corps, US gov and news media all worked to push the big lie down our throats!!! :cussing:

Archived