Old Hippie, who's your club?

Steve

Such as Villa? :)

Why not support a team which needs your support Hippie? Don't just pick a name you've heard of before ..in the past.. from those around you. Don't follow them, don't copy their interests (fuck knows why they support Man U, chelsea Liv or Arsenal anyways) but follow your heart Hipster. Choose Villa and Villa chooses you.

We need that bit of extra support in order to break the domination of the (4) usual suspects.

Cheers Hipster!

:beer:

If I knew what "Claret" ment,m I could respond accordingly. But as I am a serious heterosexual, I am thus not too involved in color schemes and fashion statements...though some of the players look better in shorts than others...er ah, you know what I mean right?

Do you mean that in a gay way? :) O.k. I think it has come down to Everton (the Chang/Carabao connection) BUT! I can be bought! So, I will allow Chocolate Steve and Zaad to attempt to woo me to their team, ah in a flaming heterosexual way of course. Now then, I wear size XXL shirts, (HINT) anyway, let the wooing begin! God I just love being the center of attention! it goes so well with my shallow self centered personality! :)

I can send over one of my women who will be wearing an arsenal shirt conveniently cut just below her breasts and panties on. how about that?

haha...

seriously OH, its a big decision and if its not Arsenal it isn't, just realize that its a lifetime committment. Its not like here in the states where if you live in the Bay area you're a Raiders or 49ers fan and if you move to Miami and stay a while you adopt the Dolphins. If you're a Liverpool fan and move to Manchester you're still a Liverpool fan and you're living behind enemy lines.

There is no need to rush the decision. My recommendation is that you watch as much 'football' as you can and try to understand the sport's strategy, history, etc. and that will make choosing a club eaier, as you'll realize that the saying 'my club chose me' will be accurate.

Archived