Old Hippie, who's your club?

Steve

CS,

Maybe you haven't noticed but FYI Old Hipsters is playing for the other side now, as in uhhh...he doesn't dig chicks anymore :D

Seriously though, CS is right Hipster... no need to make hasty decisions when it comes to choosing a club for life. If you're serious about this then you should take the time, watch lots of EPL games and pick one team for those reasons topping your priority-list.

Check this site for more info...

EPL teams

Click on one of the teams (on the right) and you'll find some info on them, history, results, players etc..

:beer:

The big thing with Liverpool was that we used to get a lot of their games here, and also the show "Thisis Anfield" or something like that...talked all about Liverpool. Also, a lot of the English shows I watched, the guys would make fun of Liverpool, so it sort of draws me to them. The Everton thing is the connection with Beer Chang, and Carabao doing their adds.

But yes, I agree, a life time decision, not to be taken lightly. And what is this about me "playing for the other side?" Arai Na? I am NOT GAY, just because CS was really trying to temp me to Arsenal's camp, using his "special techneques" is no reason to suspect I am.

CS,

Yes, send over the girl in the T-shirt and panties, bikini, or thong, none of those Thai style Granny panties!

:D

BTW, Hipster, the Everton sponsor isn't permanent. I don't know for how long they intend to sponsor the club but it may only be a year or two, three... certainly not a lifetime commitment.

Would be kinda funny to choose a club for its sponsor and see them disappear afterwards :dunno:

Archived