America has now killed more Iraqis than Saddam did

preahko

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did Sadaam kill all those people...was he having a slow day???

Come on, this is the only way you can control Iraq, you have to pound them to the ground...IMO...it is just the culture and nature of the people there.

I think that democracy will never work there! Nice idea, but will never happen.

Ahem, though GWB may have made it possible, it is proper to remember that most of these dead were killed by other Iraqis.

They are not exactly alive anymore, and you please go tell the kid who just lost his mom and dad about your theory! It is not a majority of iraquis fighting the troops, these are terrorists from all sorts middle east countries! Are they really terrorist or are they peace fighters? That is a really hard one to decide. The war on Iraq was the biggest act of terror in human history! There was no reason, no weapon and no instability! Now there is instability! That Saddam killed thousands of people a couple of years ago doesn't make this war reasonable, this people revolted against a military dictator, what response did they expect?

Exactly! And many of these people are happy to be dead as opposed to living under the horrible rule of law they had before we liberated them by killing them...I am sure if they could, they would thank us!

I have mixed feelings on this...now fucking way we should have gone there, and done that/this...GWB should be tried for war crimes, along with his gang...I'll throw in Clinton "just because..." Now, the issue I have is that these people are basically nuts...you need a nutteir guy to put them down and keep them down...Saadaam it seems was that...

I have read the bit about his petitions to "absorb" or annex a disputed part of Kuwait...he even tried to broker a deal to split the oil revenues...solve it as a "muslim problem, resolved as muslim brothers..." It all fell on deaf ears...o.k. the guy is/was a nut job, but he maintained the order...like it or not...might have been better to control him and use him...better than what we have anyway...but who knows?

I shouldn't post anything more here but...

"The war on Iraq was the biggest act of terror in human history! "

Only two generations ago six million German soldiers, many of them enthusiastically, followed Hitlers' order to murder at least twelwe million civilians, maybe more, on the East front only.

Germany was responsible for 50 million peoples deaths in this war, endless destruction, consequential slavery under communism for millions after the war.

Then I have not included Germany's responsiblity for the first world war.

America and Americans do not intentionally and enthusiastically murder 600 000 Iraqis.

This anti-Iraq war furor would be more respectable if it was anything else than a pretext for the usual anti-americanism. You and many other here are more than happy that Bush went into Iraq.

Guest lazyphil

its german whole sale slaughter of jews that made it needed to create a jewish state that has caused mayhem, ok, a zionist state may have arrived one day but the germans moved it on and look what happened, had germans not decided to slaughter jews the world might be quite different?

"...This anti-Iraq war furor would be more respectable if it was anything else than a pretext for the usual anti-americanism. You and many other here are more than happy that Bush went into Iraq..."

I agree, there is a lot of American bashing, and this war, and the lies that led up to it are just another reason for it...but I myself am a combat vetern, and I am deeply opposed to this war...does this mean I am Anti American? I think if nothing else, I have indeed "earned" the right to disagree with what my government does....additionally, I will add that while most anti war protests are just a bunch of blow hard shit heads spouting off, some do value their freedoms and rights to express them...and some realize that it took the scrifice of vets to earn/win and keep thewm.

As for Germany...see my rants/posts where I mention my adopted father (Born in Germany, lived in Austria-Austrian parents) a republican, told me, that he felt the current "Neo-Con/Neo Nationalist" movement has the same undertones as the Nazi movement, same fever pitch, same lack of sense to it...scarey...

Archived