Rumsfeld's company sold nuke technology to N Korea

Fidel

Rumsfeld was the only American to sit on the board of a company which six years ago sold two light water reactors to North Korea. The Guardian reported in May 2003:

Rumsfeld was a non-executive director of ABB, a European engineering giant based in Zurich, when it won a $200m contract to provide the design and key components for the reactors. The current defense secretary sat on the board from 1990 to 2001, earning $190,000 a year.

Rumsfeld has never acknowledged that he knew the company was competing for the nuclear contract. In response to questions about his role in the reactor deal, former Pentagon spokeswoman Victoria Clarke told Newsweek in February 2003 that â??there was no vote on thisâ? and that her boss â??does not recall it being brought before the board at any time.â? But an investigation by Fortune magazine revealed that Rumsfeld probably did know.

Read on

...and what were the names of the other directors on the board?

So ABB, a Swiss/Swedish large corp did the sale.

Where is the outrage in Europe?

Doesn't matter, France and Germany sell whatever the hell they want to Iran, Iraq, etc.

...ohhhh, this is just to burn Americans, pardon me. :stirthepo

...and what were the names of the other directors on the board?

So ABB, a Swiss/Swedish large corp did the sale.

Doesn't matter, France and Germany sell whatever the hell they want to Iran, Iraq, etc.

...ohhhh, this is just to burn Americans, pardon me. :stirthepo

It's Rummy that is on a holly crucade against the axis of evil. It's like a priest fucking a prostitute. A bit worse than the average Joe me think.

Archived