Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story

Fidel

According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:

"Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Telling the truth 16%

Hiding something 53%

Mostly lying 28%

Not sure 3%"

Source

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is surprising, good on Americans for not blindingly believing everything they are told. Did you notice the passport of the pilot who crashed into a new york apartment a couple days ago was found on the street? Another conspiracy?

Manhattan crash

Great that us "yanks" are aware of the situation...but how to get it fixed? that is the question that needs an answer :dunno:

Neo,

According to the article, part of the plane landed in the street, small plane, so possible the passport got blown out...not buying it in the 911 case. And yes, as others here know, from my previous comments, I am a "conspiracy nut" who does not believe the government...on most things, especially this...

As I said in a previous thread on this topic, 40+ years ago, everyone believed Lee Harvey Oswald Killed JFK, the single Magic bullet etc...anyone disagreeing was a nut...nowadays, we have gone 180, and few believe LHO did it, no one (except Arlen Spector) believes in the magic bullit single bullit, and the "JFK conspiracy nuts" don't seem so crazy...of course they are still afraid to open all the reports, and release ALL the films and pictures...as those involved may still be alive...including GBI who was involved...

When 52% believe they are hiding something the next questions should be asked

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?

I have recently seen a documentary about the 9/11 which handles the WTC "Attack" scientifically! It is very unemotional and far better than the conspiracy theory movies! It is based on the research on Dr Steven E. Jones who has analised all 3 official reports, The 911 Comission Report, The Fema Report and the NIST Report!

He said he wasn't doing the research to proof something, he wanted to know what happenend to the buildings that architects can aknowledge that and it will never happen again!

Since 9/11 has changed the worls and has affected all of us in some way I highly recommend to watch this documentary, it includes interesting material which haven't been released in the official story.

IMPROBABLE COLLAPSE

Another question I would like to ask that is:

If Osama Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 why did the FBI not update his profile in more than 5 years? Wouldn't the "attacks" of 9/11 be on top of his profile? I know this is highly theoreticaland sounds like a nut case conspiracy dude, but I assume that the FBI is updating his sites regulary and If they had enough evidence the 9/11 attacks would be listed OSAMAS FBI PROFILE

[color:gray]notice the small letter keynote ( Poster Revised November 2001)[/color]

My last question:

If 15 out of 19 Hijackers / Terrorists are from Saudi Arabia, which country you should attack?

My very last question:

How did they come up if the pictures of the terrorists 3 hours after the "attacks" when they haven't been listed on the internal flight manuscript nor on the official passenger list? Why did Mohamad Atta receive 100,000 USD from General Mahmud Ahmad, the chief of the pakistani secret service on 10/11? Why does Attas father say that his son is alive and studies in Pakistan? Why noone folows that claim?

"...Why does Attas father say that his son is alive and studies in Pakistan? Why noone folows that claim?..."

If he is alive and well, you would think the "conspiracy nuts" and the Muslims who want to prove 9-11 was Isreal or CIA executed would go and prove this...I have read a lot of this as well, and seen many documentrys, including the one with Ed Beagley Jr....All show lots of evidence to reopen the case, and seriously question the official story.

Archived