Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story

Fidel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I find these discussions ridiculous and possibly disrespectful to the 3,000 innocent people that were killed.

What kind of world do we live when it is easier for people to believe the CIA blew up these building rather then some brainwashed fanatical psychos whose consider the entire western world their enemies.

TH

Personally I find these discussions ridiculous and possibly disrespectful to the 3,000 innocent people that were killed.

It was the relatives of the victims who raised the questions in the first place! They weren't happy with the answer so they started building up groups and organizations, some of them even funding people to do more research since the government obviously didn't give them enough they can hold on to!

TH, with all due respect, I don't know which media covers your daily needs on news. I have just seen on a reputable german TV show that more than 650 respectable scientists are asking questions and doubt the official version. All of them want to get involved. A unique even like 9/11 deserves more research based on different hypothesises, the entire world, which has changed, deserves more answers. The official 9/11 comission report is saying nothing about so many essential things, yes we all have a right to know that and it is not disrespectful to ask questions and since there are no answers for more than 5 years now the people have created their own theories! That is a natural reaction and doesn't question my ethics or anyone elses who wants to to know the truth!

One last thing, these brainwashed fanatical psychos, aka Al Quaeda have been recruted and funded by the CIA to kick out the russians of Afghanistan!

What kind of world do we live when it is easier for people to believe the CIA blew up these building rather then some brainwashed fanatical psychos whose consider the entire western world their enemies.

TH

On one hand I see your point.But on the other hand, I think we owe it to them (those killed) their familes, the country and the world, tofind the truth here. There are far too many questions unanswered. Too many "experts" say somethings don't add up.

So to just remain silent means if there was some foul play involved, those responsible will get away with it, and possibly do it again elsewhere. We owe it to all involved to find the truth, and present it.

The single biggest question is why doesn't the government want this investigated? More money was spent investigating Bill Clinton than 9-11...hardly seems right.

Who can say what happened on 9/11/01.

History shows that the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, promoted through fear and falsehood, created a dark and unalterable road on the path to war and tragedy in Vietnam.

And now current history says the Iraq Resolution in 2002 was promoted through fear and falsehood which has created a dark and unalterable road for war and tragedy in Iraq.

Some of the 9/11 conspiracist seem to be promoting info that seems to have been initially created by the government to discredit the conspiracy theories. This would indicate that there is some truths that are being covered up.

Archived