Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story

Fidel

ok so lets say CIA made a deal with Osama & his gang as they needed a major event to ensure support for their next invasion not to mention extra powers.

lets also assume none of 'us' have any direct losses after 9/11 no dead relatives, lost jobs, non US citizens etc.

what do we really gain by supporting this consprirecy?

The single biggest thing you get is the truth. The truth leads to accountability, and punishment for the real culprits. ALl of which hopefully keeps people from plotting this stuff to begin with.

Yes, Planes hit the WTC, we all saw that...no one saw video tape of the plane in Pennsylvania or the pentagon...Oddly, the plane that hit the pentagon would have to have been going about 400 miles an hour to penatrate that far in...at an "altitude" of maybe 20 feet...any ideas the thrust those engines put out? enough to turn over moving cars on the road it passed over...sorry, the last 2 don't add up.

Building engineers from all over the world studied this, and many say there is over welming evidence of WTC using controlled edmolition...especially Building 7 The one everyone forgets. It wasn't hit by a plane remember? yet it collapsed the same as those that were...o.k. take away WTC 1+2...now explain 7?

Oh, and I did suffer directly from 9-11...my whole industry did. And I would argue that the entire world suffers from it as well...2 wars based on it (or partially based on it) based on a lie(s), and a lot less unsecure future for us all as a result...

Oh remember Pearl harbour? there is now evidence the government knew in advanmce about it all, and chose to do nothing...65 years ago, it was inconceiveable that the government would do nothing, and try to provoke a war...now history tells us differently...Same with JFK and other issues, and many more to come.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, and I did suffer directly from 9-11...my whole industry did. And I would argue that the entire world suffers from it as well...2 wars based on it (or partially based on it) based on a lie(s), and a lot less unsecure future for us all as a result...

For me the world definitely suffered. Not only where there was war, but just the whole politics of fear. Seems nowadays governments use the fear of islam and the fear of terrorism to get a greater grip on the population and take the focus away from real problems. Withdraw basic rights and lock people up without a trial, enemy combatantes, anyone? Take away our privacy, collect our dna, and off course check hat the hell we are reading on the internet.

I say never trust your own government, question their motives, because power corrupts.

noone disputed planes hitting the towers, but if someone videotaped explosions in the basement or lower floors does that turn elephants pink?

mailuk you usually come with better posts than this?

Can you post a link to the video? If not, then provide a description so i can get an idea of what you are talking about.

<< My last question:

If 15 out of 19 Hijackers / Terrorists are from Saudi Arabia, which country you should attack? >>

Luxembourg! It's a helluva lot safer and easier. Even the Belgiums could beat up on Luxembourg (probably).

You can't hide there!

If you piss into a can at night the cops will know.

That is surprising' date=' good on Americans for not blindingly believing everything they are told. Did you notice the passport of the pilot who crashed into a new york apartment a couple days ago was found on the street? Another conspiracy?

Manhattan crash

Great that us "yanks" are aware of the situation...but how to get it fixed? that is the question that needs an answer :dunno:

Long time coming i think...

Some reports the guys weren't Saudis, other reports they are still alive (never on the planes) WOuld love to see proof of that. As for killing themselves...who knows, drone controls could have over ridden the planes who knows? other reports were only the pilot knew the "full mission." We will probably never know the truth.

I remember when a report came out (I think from France) about all this, and I was one who said oh bullshit...but now I have seen way too much stuff that has me wondering...and has certainly changed my mind.

I remember when a report came out (I think from France) about all this, and I was one who said oh bullshit...

That is how it started with me. First it was Michael Moore, he tried to discredit GWB in F911. He had a few points and accusations but no proof at all! The I bought a DVD from a real idiot who was exagerating a lot and I thought I am going to look up some thinks and do my own little research to proof this asshole wrong!

I started to disbelieve the story when I have learned that the most secured building in the world has only catched 5 frames out of 12 cameras placed on that side of the building. Note a regular video camera in the USA is capturing 29.98 frames per sec. These cameras capture 59.97 per sec. With two interlaced fields per NTSC image frame, each complete frame requires 0.0333 seconds (33 milliseconds) for a complete video frame. Let's not forget over all this that we have been shown 5 frames from only 1 camera. Why they don't release more footage to proof us disbelievers wrong?

Try to remember the crash site pictures of the pentagon, a too small hole, no wreckage on the lawn, no aircraft parts. They showed one engine part which Rolls Royce clearly stated is too small to be on of theirs!

interesting on this picture is the time stamp

http://hometown.aol.de/rkinet/assets/images/impact1.jpg

I would expect the pentagon to have their stuff up to date!

and most importantly is this picture

http://0911.site.voila.fr/compall.jpg

that doesn't fit, disregarding all other facts, like fully unscratched lawn, the lack of surveillance, that no pieces have be found... how does a plane of this size shrink to fit in that hole?

It doesn't fit, but does it have to? Is there a reason to think solid concrete couldn't possibly shear off a lightweight aluminum wingtip? It could also just as easily clipped the ground leading up to it.

And a lot of people are talking about the melting point of steel. Steel expands and weakens when it heats up, everyone knows that. It doesn't need to melt to fail.

I am firmly in the 16% camp who believe the events of 9/11 are what has been reported. I try to keep an open mind, but yet I can't think of a case where the conspiracy theorists have won me over--moon landing, JFK, Roswell, Da Vinci code, etc.

I'll give you moon land8ing and maybe Roswell (doubt it was aliens, more like Nucler or experimental aircraft stuff) But JFK? it has pretty much been proven the shots came from a different direction etc..but it is o.k.

Wing tip would most likely shear off, but then it would have been on the ground, or where ever...the engines and the landing gear trolly would survive a fire, (they did at WTC, and were recovered.) But again, no ideas what happened, I just think mthe whole thing is very odd, and the government too quick to close the investigation, and not address the questions.

As for 9-11...I am in the camp that says/thinks there is more to it than we are being told, but like anything else, we will never know the truth, and might not believe it if we were told it.

Archived