Watermelons

Absolute nonsense!

In a land where all the produce tastes so very suculent why possibly would the watermelons not taste good ?

Last time I went' to visit my foster child we stoped to buys ome mellons in a field where a woman

was selling her fresh Tang Mo produce. They were

all quite small in size on the inside some were paler, but they all tasted very sweet.

If their injecting sweeteners into mellons they must be shooting the chickens up with heroine and the rest of the vegies as well.

I reckon something shady is going on for sure . I was taking it easy in LOS with a nice girl from Isaan last year , one day I spied the fruit vendor & said I was going to get me a w/melon .

Now I admit I had a tiny bit of an upset stomach , but this girl absolutely LOST THE PLOT at me , she was yelling that I would die on the spot if I ate the w/melon. Her brother backed her up , this was the most serious that she got the couple of weeks we were together .

So did they know something I did'nt , last time I checked w/melon did not kill on the spot .

I did end up buying the melon but I threw it away as the girl was just giving me such a hard time about it , it was not worth the hassle of constant argueing to eat a 10b piece of melon.

crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

Archived