Government Targets American Bloggers As Enemy Propagandists

Fidel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nice quote from a militia website:

"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things have been like if every police operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? If during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever was at hand? The organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt."

â?? Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Nobel Prize winner and author of The Gulag Archipelago, who spent 11 years in Soviet concentration camps.

http://www.constitution.org/mil/cs_milit.htm

And from the US constitution:

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution provides: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The Fourteenth Amendment provides: "No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

http://www.constitution.org/2ll/schol/jfp5ch01.txt

Actually the right to carry arms in the constitution is related to doing it in a militia, not for personal use.

Yes, but it has been determined that the Militia is to be made up by "...men and boys of military age..." I believe that was Jefferson and a few others who explained it that way. Reason being, that by the constitution, a standing army is prohibited except in time of war. As for militias...we have severel, some are just plain scarey...

Fidel,

Please remain where you are. You have just been deemed an 'enemy combatant' and the authorities will be there shortly to arrest you. Your flight to Guantanamo has been arranged. Your computer will self-destruct in 10 minutes, stand clear. Remove all your personal clothing immediately. A new orange jumpsuit will be provided. Your credit cards and personal bank accounts have been deactivated. Do not try to run or it will go worse for you.

CENTCOM

Errrr, yes, in my 'One Way! My Way!' PJ pants and no shirt. It's a perverted uniform, but it is comfortable.

If only FZ hadn't died at such an early age. He was getting ready to run for president when he came down with the cancer. I would have voted for Frank, and we'd have none of these problems. I wish there were more like him around taking the governement to task through the music and holding them up to the ridicule they so deserve. Frank helped show these twats for what they are. Stormtroopers and hypocrites. Religious fanatics.

Cent

Fidel? Fidel? Shit, they must have gotten him already or his computer was destroyed. See you in Guantanamo Fidel. I hear the food is good at least. I tried to warn you, but you just would not listen. :( See, you weren't paranoid. That's something anyway. You were right. Now be quiet and bend over for the body cavity search. It's a daily entertaiment that the prisoners (oops, detainees I mean) seem to enjoy.

CENTCOM

Why not just put him on the no-fly list. That'll teach him. :)

Be quiet. We have our eye on you as well, mister. So many conspiracy theorists and so little time! :D Besides, we don't think his name is really 'Fidel' (all these dangerous types hide under assumed names you know) and before we can blacklist him we have to figure this out. Anyone care to rat him out? There is a reward on his head now. 20,000 baht! And a case of beer Chang!

We'll have him soon enough.

CENTCOM

Archived