Rape in the massage parlour.

chuckwoww

'RAPE' ORDEAL AT KNIFEPOINT

Thursday, October 19: Three Thai women were raped at knife-point by a gang who tricked their way into a massage parlour in Hemel Hempstead, a jury was told yesterday.

Two men entered the house posing as customers. but once inside brandished knives.

They let in an accomplice and raped and robbed the women, St Albans crown court heard.

http://tinyurl.com/ufy5d

"...Prosecutor Ian Wade said the two raids were linked.

He alleged that Albanian Ardi Hila, 21, was involved in both raids and that another Albanian 20-year-old Viljer Zekaj took part in just the Hemel Hempstead attack.

Mr Wade said: "Both defendants are visitors to this country. They come from Albania. [color:red]They are entitled to be here[/color]...."

Nice! "entitled to be here"...how about entitled to a hanging!!!

When I was living in Germany there were the same problems. I did not believe the level of complaints about Albanians from my German friends until I saw it myself.

Some Albanian kid (21-22) was spurned by a German girl in a disco and so he berated and threatened her with boldily harm. He was politely asked by a male patron to leave her alone.

The Albanian pulled a knife on the man whereupon 5 or 6 German bouncers jumped in, beat the crap out of him, his friends and then sent them all to a German jail.

Months later my friend was nearly shot by a drunk Albanian who had a pistol and was acting like an idiot just outside of a popular Irish pub.

It seems he was kicked out earlier in the evening for acting like a jackass. He was on his way back to get even. Thank god the Polizi got him before anyone was hurt.

What's the situation in the UK now? Can any citizen of an EU country just enter and stay as long as they like? Just googled up Albania and it's not a member anyway so would they have needed the sort of Visa a Thai would or are the rules different for non EU European countries?

Archived