Sign in to follow this  
khunsanuk

Be polite!

Hi,

A lot of the posts in here are of a fairly sensitive nature and because of that I would like to request that you keep this in mind when replying.

So, please no wise-cracks or cheap shots. If you cannot answer in a civilized way, then please do not answer at all.

Sanuk!

• Like 2

Can we get the same ruling for all the off-topic posts? I come here for information about Thailand, and not the Philippines, Australia, England, sports figures, entertainers, and the like.

Hi,

"Can we get the same ruling for all the off-topic posts?"

As long as those posts are in the relevant forums I see no problem with them.

Sanuk!

KS - At the same time can we get a mod to stop obvious troll posts, the recent situation where it was known a poster was trolling shouldn;t have happened, by allowing it to happen the board suffered.

No trolls no flames

DOG

Hi,

Again, this is not as easy as it sounds. First of all, it is not always that easy to be certain someone is trolling and erring on the side of deletion may result in the board losing a poster.

Secondly, not all trolling posts are bad, some start very interesting discussions.

As for 'no trolls, no flames', rather than flaming trolls try ignoring them, works much better.

Sanuk!