how is the night life in phuket

theshaw66

Nightlife is great! It's my favourite haunt...along Patong that is...Soi Bangla has so many bars, plus there FBI, Tiger Bar, Banana Bar etc...all great places to visit. You'll love it! I'm going back there for xmas!

I spent a week in Patong in July (hadn't been there in 7 years) and I'm happy to report that there's no shortage of nightlife around Soi Bangla. For go-gos, try the RockHard on Soi Bangla or several other bars on Soi SeaDragon.

Stayed at the Ban Thai (BanThai) at rates between 3-5K per night. They kept bumping me around because the hotel was full and I had no reservations. Nice place, though, and walking distance from Soi Bangla. Buy your companion a bathing suit and drink at the bar in one of the pools. Watch her dog paddle about. Throw her the occasional beach ball. She'll enjoy it.

If you're accustomed to Bangkok, you might be surprised at the number of pure tourists in Phuket. You WILL see farang couples in the beer and go-go bars.

One thing that struck me as kinda funny was this. There are many kiosks where a money exchange is offered alongside an ATM. There was always a queue at the money exchange and nobody at the ATM. WTF is going on with these people? Have they never heard of 'convenience'?

Another cool thing about Phuket is that you can meet working girls from BKK. At least that's where some of them say they are from, not that I care too much; it's just refreshing.

After a week in HKT, what with the nice weather (lower humidity) and variety of girls, I was scratching my head as to why I ever returned to my sorry situation in BKK, where my regulars were all pissed off at me. But that's just me...

my next trip to thailand i'm thinking bout checking out PHUKET for a few day's....what is the night life like and where is the best area to stay there?

It dosent compare to BKK or PTY in terms of nightlife but there are plenty of good looking girls. You may just have to look longer and harder to find them. Great beach and many more within a short ride. A bit more expensive also.

Stay near Patong beach and everything you'll need will be within walking distance. The scene is very concentrated.

Mostly beer bars and only a handful of go-go's.

Absoultely worth a trip for a couple of days if you've never been there.

nightlife definately not as good but the atmosphere and beautiful scenery more than makes up for it. Phuket is my spiritual home, I love it.

there are some absolute stuuners there. My friend and I always see them there but they are always taken. don't know that they work in bars or what or maybe they never last long enough but have seen some of the most stunning looking girls in the world there. but then again i may just be biased as those sunsets kill me every time

WD agree, some of the most beautiful ladies i've ever seen and lots of them...if you hang out at the various bars like FBI you can meet the stunners...they are available for 'rent'...

Archived