NotstickmanBangkok.com

exileexpat

This is one weird site (interesting though) that obviously someone was pissed off by a bad review or something by stickman. The guy just argues for the sake or arguing. He takes the opposite view and argues it. Even it the sky was black, he would call it white. Saying that, he probably will make a good article this week because stickman's weekly had some subjective points.

I am presuming this guy has something to do with Club Boesche in pattaya since he plugs it non-stop. Some examples......

"There are lots of beautiful girls at Angel Witch, Club Boesche, and XYZ a Go-Go"

"Stickmen published another "mud sling" again Club Boesche"

"This same owner of Club Boesche had this to say:

Boesche does far more business than Catz and X-Zone combined. That tends to draw more attention from the greedy local authorities. All that occurred was an ID check of our girls and a

..................."

"Club Boesche, Catz, and X-Zone are all inside the same building"

"Stickman consistently heaves little dung heaps at Boesche, "

"The guys at Boesche have a handle on their business and kick but"

"This takes you right passed Catz, Boesche, and X-Zone on the right"

". If you pass the main Disco and turn left and pass Catz/Boesche, about 50 meters up you turn into the parking area on the left. "

"Attention Readers: Stick is repeating gossip and hearsay probably from parties who are jealous of Boesche's current success (disgruntled former employees? / other club owners?). "

"The John Galt Truth in Disclosure

I DO NOT have a personal stake in Club Boesche"

YA RIGHT!!! I am presuming that this guy wants to promote his bar at all costs. Is he for real?

What do you think??? Does this bar owner want to make a name for his bar ($$$$) by using the success of another person OR is he really trying to protect us from capitalism in Thailand? Presuming all his readers are capitalists, I am surprised he has survived. Cant be cheap to pay for all those google ads. I now see he is the top advertiser on this site now. Shows up all the time..

Discuss.............

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not stick man annoys me almost as much as stickman does...both are full of opinion and inaccuracies...

example this week on stickmans...

He states that no language schools open at 8am...rubbish, they do! Not good if that was used as evidence of a BG lying...

Ok, it's no biggie but an example of 'the stick says its so' so it is...

I'm glad someone calls stickman on his 'facts' and its obvious stickman is aiming to make as much money as possible, but he could try to be a little less pompous and arrogant..he clearly believes he is the voice of the farang in Thailand...it would also be nice if stick let others contribute to his weekly dirge...what about the areas of Thailand such as Phuket, the various Islands and Chang Mai etc that he doesn't ever write about? What about the nightlife in bkk that stick doesn't get to see very much of anymore, why not let others write in and add to his weekly column about what's really going on?

Not stickman is just a joke...it's amusing but his personal vendetta clouds his judgement and his so called knowledge of all things Thai is clearly limited to his own experiences and ability to get around.

It saddens me others rely on such sources of info, there is a far greater wealth of experience here for example.

Stick also posted some forum is going to be pay for access only soon...why do forums do that? It is a sure fire why to kill a board...and there really is no need to pay for access when what is needed to be found out can be obtained from such wonderful places as here!

KS, once again, thanks!!

Hi,

"Stick also posted some forum is going to be pay for access only soon...why do forums do that? It is a sure fire why to kill a board...and there really is no need to pay for access when what is needed to be found out can be obtained from such wonderful places as here!"

Maybe he was posting about this board?

And before you guys all get your panties in a bunch, he wasn't. Or if he was, it is news to me as well :)

Sanuk!

How did you know I am wearing panties? what has Nervous Dog been telling you?

Seriously, doesn't it sort of...more less come down to not taking any of these boards too seriously? I mean anyone can write anything in any manner, all you can do is read it and decide for yourself.

If a guy knows what he is talking about, then it is obvious, and people will read his stuff. If not, it will become obvious the guy is full of shit, no one will read him, and he will disappear. In short, if too much praise is given a place, ask why? if too much trashing also ask why...inother words, take it all with a grain of salt....

Wait, I am ranting, what were we talking about again...? oh yeah, Stickman...I am pissed off with him, as he would not dance with me at the last gulliver's meet, and he beat me out in some of the photo contests...having cheated by entering better photos...

Wait, I just thought of something, Maybe Stickman is behind this! people go to the "NOt..." site, then go to his main sight to see what he said...or they go to his main site, then to the parady sight so as to see the trash job...either way, he generates web traffic...and more ads...brillient idea...wish I thiought of it...wait, I just did, KS, let's talk!

I see it all as proof that competition is healthy and that we all benefit from having different perspectives and opinions on Thailand. This is true even if the person running the notstickman site has an interest in a bar. Indeed, it would be interesting and helpful if a few barowners blogged or ran sites where they posted their views on the scene and Thailand in general. Freemarket place of ideas.

It is probably good for Stickman to have a site that criticizes his site. And the criticism here of the notstickman site should also benefit the notstickman site and those who read it. Indeed, I think we would all benefit if there were a few more sites like stickman, notstickman, mangosauce and this site.

Archived