NotstickmanBangkok.com

exileexpat

Don't know what all this fuss is about. Oldtimer has been around Thai for quite a few decades (don't remind me) but kind of enjoyed Stick's reports and some of the chaps that posted there.

What's this Galt chap up to? Has he nothing better to do that try to dual with the Great Kiwi? Sounds to me that Galt needs a good dose of salts and to be put on the potty, like the little baby he obvously is.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stickman and I met many years ago. I was looking for second hand Thai Linguaphone course books through an ad I had placed on ###### website and he reacted. We met at robinson's Sukhumvit. The only problem was, the set consisted of copied tapes not the original ones. I agreed to buy them anyway on the condition that he'd give me the original tapes at a later date. He promised that this would not be many weeks away since he was going to New Zealand anyway and visit his parents' house where the tapes were stored in the atic and that he would contact me upon his return to Thailand. Two full months passed and no phone call from Stick. So I decided to call instead and asked him about the tapes. Anyway, pretext after pretext... this lasted for another two months or so. Finally one day I got so angry that I picked up the phone and threatened to go to the police if he did not produce the tapes by the end of the month. A few weeks later at long last, a call from Stick "I got your tapes" but... if you want them you will have to meet me at BTS national Stadium. anyway, to cut a long story short: I trusted he'd bring me the tapes within a month, instead I had to make god knows how many calls and lose my temper before I got the "I got the tapes" from Stick. What a real let down and disappointment...

Archived