NotstickmanBangkok.com

exileexpat

Hi,

"Stick also posted some forum is going to be pay for access only soon...why do forums do that? It is a sure fire why to kill a board...and there really is no need to pay for access when what is needed to be found out can be obtained from such wonderful places as here!"

Maybe he was posting about this board?

And before you guys all get your panties in a bunch, he wasn't. Or if he was, it is news to me as well :)

Sanuk!

Note JG's posting that Stickman is going after a certain forum. Could this be the first shot? :dunno:

TH

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I think this was about BangkokTonight.com board going to become a pay site soon. I was over there recently and there was something about having to pay to be a member ($49 a year?). A member can read everything on their board, but visitors can only read the first couple of pages in a thread. Paying members will get complete access. At least that is what I saw over there a couple weeks ago. Nothing about this site at all. :)

Cent

So, what's all the 'controversy' about i wonder??? Not stickman claims he is going to produce something mind bogglingly interesting this week....the drum is rolling.....the anticipation is building...the audience are on the edge of their seats.........

:sleeping:

I think the real Stickman does a pretty careful spellcheck before he hits the button. The other guy doesn't seem to care too much.

Indeed...

However, let me forthcoming is saying that I have an ulterior motive.

Two grammatical errors and a spelling error in one very brief sentence.

John Galt = Christian Troy and I claim my first 6 drinks on a Friday night @ Lucifers and elongated long-time with the much talked about subject of his previous avatar. :stirthepot: :yay::p:up::drunk:

Source: http://www.notstickmanbangkok.com/LetterFromTheGalt1.htm

Galt Picks a Favorite

If the Great Stickman has a favorite bar but doesn't live near that bar, then I too The Great Galt can recommend a bar that I like. Even though I live far from that establishment as well. Yes, I too can proclaim to have a Favorite !! Yippee.

Stick's favorite is Catz.

I think I'll pick the club right next to it call Club Boesche. I like Boesche. I do go there every time I am in Pattaya. I have bar fined one girl there.

Stick -- any bars fines for you at Catz?? Opps, sorry, your wife is watching.

Stick likes Catz for -- well, I don't know why.

Boeches has a nice atmosphere. They have a variety of girls. The tub in the ground is appealing. The girls seem like they're having fun in there he he.

I know of Arthur (the owner). Ok, guy. He walks around a lot like the grinch who stole Christmas. Arthur, what gives? With all that coin coming in you should be in the Christmas spirit!

Chuck (other owner) seems cool; has a good head for business and can mix it up with the best of them.

But the biggest reason that I prefer Club Boesche over Catz is that the Boesche web site kicks the shit out of Catz's web site. Look first at Catz NOW look at Club Boesche I like how that guy with the deep voice says "Club Booooscheeeee"

............................+++++++++++

WELL that just confirms it in my mind. Maybe I should be the next sickman PI

Looks like we now have a fourth explanation for kee-nok ... http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/516068/

...they just keep coming...

"Another phase "Kee nee-ow" is a bit different. That is translated "Shit Little" and this is meant to cast a negative light against a foreigner if said by a Thai in a public place. This means you're a cheap-ass SOB. If a close friend says it to you in a closed environment between friends -- then it's a joke between the two of you, but if a person outside of your circle of friend says it -- take it as an insult.

You can also use "Kee nee-ow" as a piece of smart-assed self-deprecating humor. You can say that you're not paying because you're Kee nee-ow. You're calling yourself stingy. If you say it with confidence, then come off as humor."

Not sure how it is spelled in Thai, but I always thought, and was always told it ment sticky shit...as in you were so cheap, you even stuck to your shit and didn't want to give it away...but as I said, no ideas if the spellings are different...just what a few Thais told me...

Archived