katoey'd

buddha

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is that with pheromones anyways?

I have heard there are different types of pheromones which attract different kind of people! Actually i got 5 free bottles of pheroline since I upsold them on my website. This stuff smells like Barbie Cologne and I wouldn't dare to wear it! Anyone wants it you can pick it up!

Here is a tip to help you get over the akwardness of it all...don't think of it as anal sex, or getting Doinked Up The Ass, think of it as getting a prostate exam with a different appendage, from an unqualified doctor. AT least that is what I...er ah my friend told me. You go man, and make us proud!.....

man that was funny.....hahahaha

[color:red]Nervous dog and bangkok traveler...

why don't you guys just click the ignore buddha button?

Seems that you have a problem with every post I make, that would be a quick solution and hey I wouldn't miss you a bit."[/color]

Buddha, I think you have me confused with Damen.

Actually I find your postings amazing. I had no idea that High Society people are into getting boinked bareback by lady boys.

I am dying to ask [color:red]"will the lady boys allow you to do them bareback?"[/color]

And does your wife get to watch? Or does she have a hand in the selection process?

With your new high society attitude you have been displaying, I assume once you get your fill of letting ladyboys bareback then you will next try men. Is that on your agenda?

If you film the process, make sure I get a copy. Probably others will want a copy also.

I've decided to take the plunge...

They look too goddamn tasty, they remind me of the women in the theramaes of Rio, dripping with sex. I find myself visiting the Katoey bars 'just for giggles' a bit too often.

This weekend I am going for it. Any advice?

Use a condom ....enjoy :p

I've decided to take the plunge...

They look too goddamn tasty, they remind me of the women in the theramaes of Rio, dripping with sex. I find myself visiting the Katoey bars 'just for giggles' a bit too often.

This weekend I am going for it. Any advice?

Neurosurgery

Dog,

"Khun Sanuk, you must be paying Buddha to write this drivel,"

Nah, he's not paying for any writing any more! :(

"otherwise why would it go posted?"

Maybe because nothing has been posted that is against the board rules? Trolling? Maybe, but harder to prove than most other of the rules. Actually many replies to Buddha's posts have been against some of the rules, mostly the 'flaming' rule and the board owner's advice to attack a post-but not 'the poster' and try not to get personal with a poster you don't agree with.

"Is it driving a lot of traffic to the site?"

Interesting question that I hope KS can answer if he can determine such things with his board stats. But, look at just the 'In Love' thread. 22 pages long, and still getting replies. Controversy sells just like sex does. Is any of it true? Only Buddha knows for sure. :smirk:

Is it interesting? For some maybe. It does create discussions though I have noticed, even if it is/may be all just a shit stir. Buddha is clever in that he has identified all the 'taboos' for the membership and has consistently hit the mark in how to best stir the pot and get everyone all excited/irritated/angry/curious and posting. I'm certain he noticed this during all the posts by a certain member (Drogon) describing his problems with his Soi 33 love. :)

Personally I have found some of his posts amusing, controversial in the extreme, and I am finding the reactions to his posts very interesting, and at times, amusing as well.

Certainly it's been better and more entertaining than watching one of my wife's Thai soap operas of an evening. :D

Cent

p.s. For those taking such umbrage at Buddha's declaration of his barebacking you might want to go back to the recent poll I did on the membership using condoms while having sex with P4P providers (of whatever sex) and see that he is hardly (by a long shot) the only one doing so here or having done so amongst the membership. :shocked:

I wouldn't say he is clever, it's hardly neurosurgery/rocket science...throw in a controversial comment, watch the assembled masses respond based upon their own experience/agenda....it just reveals more of what can be read in any other post...that there are different personalities on the board...who view things differently...

Bearing in mind Buddha can not be taken seriously, i have sought to respond in kind, baiting him at times, it has been moderately successful...but whilst he was amusing, it's getting a bit dull now imho...what's next in his oh so controversial posting topic list?

I can hardly wait... :sleeping:

Archived