katoey'd

buddha

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow...all great comments....especially zombie who goes out of his way to first inform me that he doesn't care and then to expound on the post he doesn't care about.

The shaw are you speaking from experience, do tell? And did the 'close the eyes thing' actually work for you?

Mekong I wouldn't say I ever had a firm grip on 'the plot'.

Do you?

Did you after three months? [fair questions]

I think anyone who claims to have the answers is a religious zealot or just plain insecure. I don't have any answers. Never did. Please spell out 'the plot' to me? Teach me something before I go bone a man dressed up as a woman.

I will add that my job is going swimingly, I workout almost every day, and I limit my drinking severely.....I am just really pushing the boundries of what bangkok has to offer whore wise. I haven't lost anything that wasn't supposed to be shed.

Not a model to follow, but how my behavior rankels people enough so they bitch to KS, or actually spend time telling me they don't care is...well....more rediculous than me and my posts.

status: still HiSo and still in 'second guessing mode' as in WTF am I doing?

Please don't tell others they are not daring or open minded enough, not everyone wants to do what you do. Believe me.

This is exactly how I feel about people dispensing "sex education" or other "tips." Fine if you are into it, and fine if you enjoy it, but others may not, so don't tell us what we should enjoy, or condem us if we just aren't into it... For Budda I say go for it dude!

* chuckwoww Said:

"...I'm hoping buddha comes up with some variations on the basic theme....straight bumfucking is so passe..."

I'll say, not to mention messy and sometimes painful...er ah so I hear.

Buddah,

I like your free living style, and will thus rule this "officially gay or not gay" which ever you prefer! WHat ever you do, make damned sure you enjoy it! Life is too short to be worried about what anyone thinks.

Here is a tip to help you get over the akwardness of it all...don't think of it as anal sex, or getting doinked up the ass, think of it as getting a prostate exam with a different appendage, from an unqualified doctor. AT least that is what I...er ah my friend told me. You go man, and make us proud!

Great Buddha! You can find some things out for me. Do you see the difference between a manmade pussy and a real one? How does the girl-kathuy come? Via her g-spot in her ass? Are they more horny than the BGs or is that a stupid question?

I like Kathuys cuz they are so much easier to communicate with on a sexual level. No hangups and more daring, extrovert than the BGs. Will try maybe, rebuilt or only rebuilt on the upper floor. Love some of those titties!!!

What is this with the smell? Was that you CT talking about this? Can you explain that?

Do they always use lube or do the docters built these pussies in a way that she lubricates naturally?

Thrilling, Buddha! To be in the position of shall I or forget about it, gives an extra dimension. This feeling alone is very sexy. Will you be bad or not? Please tell me all the details...

Have fun!

No I cannot explain it since I have not experienced it myself! Post ops are on hormon pills, maybe that's what causes a different smell! Men have a different smell than women. He hasn't reported that he/she/it was stinking, he just said the smell was irritating and it was horrible because exactly that difference reminded him what he was doing!

Archived