Transgender politics.

chuckwoww

Transgender MP in toilet fracas

An Italian opposition MP and former showgirl has expressed outrage after meeting a transgender colleague in the parliament's ladies' toilets.

Elisabetta Gardini, spokeswoman for former PM Silvio Berlusconi's party, said she felt ill after the encounter during a break in Friday's session.

The incident led to heated debate about which toilet the transgender MP, known as Vladimir Luxuria, could use.

Ms Luxuria says she has been using ladies' toilets for years.

Using the men's would have created even bigger problems, she said.

The matter has now been passed to parliamentary procedural officials to resolve.

'Sexual violence'

Ms Gardini said she had been horrified to find Ms Luxuria in the toilets.

Elisabetta Gardini

Ms Gardini is an ally of Silvio Berlusconi

"It never entered my mind that I'd find him in there", she said. "It felt like sexual violence - I really felt ill."

Centre-right MPs backed her call for the creation of a third "transgender" toilet, Reuters news agency said.

But ruling coalition deputies accused Ms Gardini of discrimination tantamount to racism.

Ms Luxuria said she had not expected such aggression in the parliament.

Born Wladimiro Guadagno, Ms Luxuria wears women's clothes but has not had sex-change surgery.

A 40-year-old former drag queen and prominent gay rights activist, she was elected MP for the Communist Refoundation, a member of Prime Minister Romano Prodi's centre-left coalition, in April.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6094782.stm

Where do we get all these uptight ppl from? A women's toilet exists out of cubicles where you can close the door! Nobody can see anything. And as a every-half-an-hour-pisser my self I cant stand in line for the women's toilets so I often use the men's. I have not seen any man who had a problem with that. Maybe OH, you want to give Ms Gardini a tour of the PP Toilets Uncensored? It looks like she still got a lot to learn...

"...Maybe OH, you want to give Ms Gardini a tour of the PP Toilets Uncensored? It looks like she still got a lot to learn... "

Honey,

You said you were through with me, and yet you keep mentioning me and trying to drag me into your posts...I know you are a woman, but damn it, make up your mind, am I in or out? And frankly, I could give a rat's ass where this woman does her business, as long as I don't have to see it...hence, close the stall door...a PP toilet tour? no thanks you can do that...

Gosh I must have hurt you tremendously that you keep being on my case. I thought if I talk to you like I otherwise do I show you I have no hard feelings but you seem to interpret as different.

And BTW it is contradictory to tell a woman to make up her mind...Woman is an everchanging thing...But than again you said Honey so maybe you dont mean so bad...

OKay I'll take the dirty job and show Gardini around...I'd like to see her face when a farang with a huge dick is getting a BJ from a tiny BG and a screaming Kathuy...We got such a tv presentator in Holland who is totally squeamish about sex and yet is somehow attracted to SM and other kinky stuff. She is a real housewife.

Archived