9/11 only "make-believe," Iranian government official says

Fidel

9/11 only "make-believe," Iranian government official says

dpa German Press Agency

Published: Friday October 27, 2006

Tehran- An Iranian government official on Friday accused the US of orchestrating the attacks of September 11, 2001, saying New York's World Trade Center towers were actually blown up by a bomb rather than planes hijacked by terrorists. "What we watched on the TVs regarding the slamming of two planes into the New York Twin Towers, was in fact a make-believe scene," Deputy Culture Minister Mohammad-Hadi Homayoun was quoted by state news agency IRNA as saying, in an address to the Iran-Russia Dialogue among Civilizations Conference in Moscow.

"The sky-scrapers were destroyed through bomb explosions and afterwards the massive US media propaganda and the crusade issue began," the minister said, making reference to the controversial remarks by US President George W Bush outlining a "crusade" against terrorism following the September 11 attacks.

© 2006 dpa German Press Agency

Link

The 9/11 topic itself was discussed already, what wonders me is that there is no sign of this article in the german press. The DPA was reporting it to other newspapers and so many seem not to print it! DPA is reputable, what they let through is usually printed. The fact that it won't be printed and leaving out the chance to make the Iran look bad again makes me think a lot! I know the german government made an agreement to censor certain topics, this seems to be one of them!

Cent the 2 planes crashed into the buildings, which is the 2 out of 4 planes we can agree 4 sure, the other 2 buildings are too be doubted. The collpas of the buildings by jet fuel fire I doubt myself. If you are interested in reading a 2nd opinion (which is never a bad thing to have) i recommend this stite to you. http://www.911truth.org/

This collection is not created by hippies or stupid people, it was made by some respected people who wanted to proof false accusations wrong and finally realised that the official story is not making sense when you read it entirely! Doctors, Professors, Politicians are contributing to this site as much as the regular people!

' Or all CIA agents that were supposed to lie?'

no,no,no.........the CIA would never lie...... :nono:

they should have bought in Mulder and Scully,they would have solved the case within 45 Minutes and proved that it was a rouge alien aircraft that done all he damage......

CT,

I have no doubt there are some cover-ups going on, or at least the whole truth/all the facts has not come out, but what I am/was replying/responding to is this crap: "What we watched on the TVs regarding the slamming of two planes into the New York Twin Towers, was in fact a make-believe scene"

That is bullshit Islamic propaganda from the Iranians. Total hogwash. Yeah, and the moon landings were faked as well. :smirk: :shakehead

Cent

Archived