Earth Shattering Documentary

Fidel

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have actually seen the entire thing and as much as I hate this administration.... this documentary is a piece of crap by a sandal wearing dickhead!

How can someone suggest to print the money themselves instead of loaning it from a bank???

If there is too much money around it is worth less! America didn't steal the gold resources from the people, they bought it. Gold is the only stable currency which would last over a WW3. It is good to have it!

This documentary is crap and made by idots, target group of this piece of junk are the very simple minded americans!

I am always on peoples side when they find something good to bash the us government but not a dickhead like that who is trying to make money by fooling people even more than his own government!

{quote]"America didn't steal the gold resources from the people, they bought it. Gold is the only stable currency which would last over a WW3. It is good to have it!"

America did buy a lot of gold, but I think they sold a lot of it off and shifted money from being being backed by gold to being backed by faith.

I don't think gold is a stable currency, especially if there is a WW3. If you come to me after WW3 and want a loaf of bread, I probably will not sell it for a wheelbarrow of gold, but I might trade it for a bag of apples.

Well yeah, in the first days the good exchange will most likely be more valuable. Still, gold has survived all the wars and will survive the next one! I am not talking about buying stocks, you sign for something they hope it exists. Having physical gold in your basement is a good thing to have unless the entire money system would be changed after a war, which is to be doubted!

Yep, you can't eat gold. Barter would be the currency if it came to this. So learn how to fish and hunt and make clothes from skins. :)

Soon there will be no cash. It'll be a credit and debit society of plastic. Cash will be illegal one day in the not too distant future. The 'new world order' and 'brave' new world.

Cent

Some scary stuff in there, Fidel. And yes, the IRS scam of income tax is just that, a big scam. From what I read before (my brother was into this stuff for a while-many were back in the 80's) the income tax was started as a temporary tax. The government liked it so much they decided to keep it, illegally.

As far as I am concerned there should be no income tax. A sales tax would be the fairest way to go. You buy it you are taxed. Let me keep my money in my pocket and decide what I want to buy with it, and tax me on my purchases. The revolution was fought against unfair taxation without representation. Now we have the representation, but they are bought and paid for by big business and do nothing to protect the citizens from these unfair taxes. They tax us for everything, even dying.

So if the dollar is actually only worth 4 cents in real purchasing power, how much is the damn baht worth? Now around 35 baht to the buck! Oh my aching wallet!

Cent

Gold

well, that's gotta be a total nuclear war then. I believe there will be countries untouched and unhurt from a WW3 (i hope)

Gold and other natural resources will be the strongest currency in the long run!

From what I heard the USGov doesn't need a law for the income tax. The IRS is an institutionalized instrument of the government (i heard) institutions companies make their own rules (i heard) All the government had to do was to force their people to comply to the rules of the IRS.

Just like Wall Mart sells stuff for money but here is no law that they couldnt give it away for free!

Some dude explained it to me, I dont know too much about it maybe you can fill me in!

Archived