UBC recording

whosyourdaddy

Anyone with UBC (cable box) have any success recording. I have just bought a new VCR ( mono with timer) and want to be able to tape some shows while I am away. If I set the configeration up by Box---VCR---TV, I can record but only in Thai since the mono VCR will not allow the biligual TV to select the english language.

If I set the configeration up with Box---TV--- VCR , I can play the tapes but can not record. I have the input and output RCA from the VCR to the TV set correctly but have no luck getting a signal from the TV to the VCR despite there being an outlink to it.

Any suggests.

WIll a stereo VCR help

WYD

quote:

Originally posted by rictic:

I think you"ll find that line out of the TV only allows you to tape what you are actually watching at the time.

I just found that out. I am not use to the PAL vcr. This vcr has 2 record buttons. one a "direct record" and the other a "record" I need to press the direct record to record what I am watching. Still haven't figured out the damn timer. Had a few of the boys from work looking at it. Nobody seems to be able to figure this system out. including UBC

Archived