Mid November Pattaya

ChristianTroy

Iâ??m on a plane in 5 hours to fun town and Iâ??m still keen for a beer with some new friends and a look around (at the ladies). Have you a place to meet up I was thinking of may be Stoneys bar in walking street? A good look at the girls as they go to the various bar to work for the night. It still on for the 16th??

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stoney is good just before Happy girls clock on for work any time after 4 oâ??clock I think. So what do you lads think 4 o clock on the 16th at Stoney for a start? then make some hard discissions after that. Or may be the Shamrock down at Pattayaland.

Stoney is good just before Happy girls clock on for work any time after 4 oâ??clock I think. So what do you lads think 4 o clock on the 16th at Stoney for a start? then make some hard discissions after that. Or may be the Shamrock down at Pattayaland.

You guys want to grab a bite first or start with drinking?

I am down for everything, 4 O clock is good too, after all the places are same same!

I open a private topic tomorrow so noone can stalk us and make secret pictures of us ;)

DC, lol!

I'm pretty easy I don't mind either way, so we will meet up tomorrow at 4 O'clock but we don't have a venue I'll go any were but i think a beer bar first to have drink and chat to come up with a plan of attack so to speak.

As a girl said to me once (or a million times) up to you.

Unfortunately 4pm would be way to early for me! I have to take care of some business things. I would also be drunk by 8pm :) I am also sure we al look better when the daylight has gone ;)

So here is what I can do;

I can meet up 8pm (earliest)

Beer bar is a good idea, so lets meet at stoneys and see how it fits! My idea of an attack plan is that we nominate our 2 comfort zone bars and visit them all! We are probably only 3-5 people, should be doable and bars will probably be nominated twice. So everyone can show his top girls to the others and we can start sharing them ;) lol

If you guys wanna meet up at 4pm, I'll catch up asap.

Archived