Mid November Pattaya

ChristianTroy

CT, Unfortunately stuck in Oz and now not back until at least January. Not happy. Def interested in a session with aforesaid versatile damsals...5555....If I can escape Miss P for a couple of days...lol....

nah...second thoughts, I don't really need it...I've got more than I can handle already...maybe we'll both come down for a few drinks...I'll :grinyes::dunno::grinyes: just BYO companion.

DS / DC...not complaining

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oy, stop whinging and find us sumptin' to do for NYE in MEL! Coming in at 1400 on the 30th as it stands, but trying to change to the 31st. Same hotel as usual.

I wonder if Avatar Gal will have forgiven me for whatever it was I did to piss her off a few months ago :dunno: ? I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks. And yes, I'll keep Miss P filled with drinks on your tab LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Now that's a "Real" Mate....LOL....

Will have the "trained killer" in town as well. Looks like it will be a biggie...555

First New Year in Oz for 5 years....Not a Happy Camper...but guess we'll just have to make do...

Might have to check out some of Jack's "haunts"...5555

Cheers DC :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Ah, it'll be good to see my bodyguard again, he's a top mate. And in Oz too, so I will not have to clean up his messes from his vulgar Thai LOL :doah:!

We'll make do. MooNoi will be there too, I do believe. Can we get Bust to fly in for the holiday? It'll be a party!!!!!!!!

Am I too forward in assuming that you'll send the black taxi to fetch me from the airport, bro?

Regards,

SD

PS -- Is my good buddy "the divorcee" free? I'll book her time for that night now via you if she's game!

Archived