UK Nokia 8210's for sale

spirit_of_town_hall

theekidd.

Hi, I keep hearing about these phantoms who can trick Nokias but no one has ever come up with a proper location or even a phone number.

Do you think you could provide more info as Nokias seem to be unconvertable (sp!) to 12call? crazy.gif" border="0

TIA

blackie

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy that did it for me is in the middle of the 4th floor and his booth looks like shit phone parts everywhere. Sorry no # but if you look you will find him there maybe more than one guy that can do this also.

• 3 weeks later...

I think what they use is a gsm card reader/programmer and put in the correct

( or pirated) codes.

the card reader/programmers and software are fairly cheep. ( under $$30 usd), come with software called chipmate for windows.

Probably avalable at pantip plaza if you know what to look/ask for.

comes in a small yellow box with a pic of a gsm phone on one side and the card reader on the other.

(I got mine free with a iridium phone kit.)

there is a cd with software, a plastic card

( to hold the chip) and a holder/cable to connect to your pc.

probably someone ( smarter than me I'm sure) could use the kit to read/clone as many chips/phones as they wanted to.

Hi Blackie,

came across quite a few shops willing to chip Nokias in MBK but most seem only willing to do it for 4 to 5 K !! Let me know if you find a cheaper one ya? Will post if I find one elsewhere too.;

Cheerz

pasathai,

On your post you mentioned you had a Iridium.

I have one available to bring when I'm in LOS. I assume you are talking about a satelite phone. If you are please tell which model you are using, and if it works well in Thailand.

Thank you very much

LeoTex

quote:

Originally posted by chummum:

came across quite a few shops willing to chip Nokias in MBK but most seem only willing to do it for 4 to 5 K

This seems to be the price for Nokias but Motoralas for some reason are cheaper...only 300 baht.

Archived