Good dental work in BKK?

follies

I go to the dental department at BNH Hospital, simply for the reason that the doctors there for general medical are very good, and I live not far away.

I would rate the dentists who have seen me as very good. Fortunately I have had no real work done, just cleaning and a couple of fillings. The one thing they have never done there is try and sell me more, or convince me my teeth are all about to fall out and I need dentures.

I am satisfied and continue to go there.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 years later...

BIDC in Soi 7 Ratchada,

Last time I took my son they cleaned his teeth, had a poke around, everything looked good so off you go.

Went to pay,

"No need to pay, didn't have to do anything"

That I liked!

Whole family has had everything from braces to teeth for my mum

Always good work, and not cheap, but not as expensive as placesin the tourist areas are either

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen ,

my favorite exclusively Thai-classic massage girl from Silom Road is a pretty woman except there are two teeth missing upper left jawbone . I asked why she does not have them replaced and she said too ickpensiff . I asked what it costs and she said 6000 Baht . I got this confirmed later by hotel staff and I am asking now what the heck they can do for 6000 Baht replacing 2 teeth , this costs the very same in Euro over here . Nail a piece of wood into the gap ? Needless to say she got the 6000 , investment for next time in May . BuBi longterm strategic thinking but still I am in doubt about the result . What is your comment ?

Reading this again I should better mention that we did of course spend the occasional night at the hotel but apart from that it is all strictly Thai Classic . My current favorite to tell the full truth .

Had to have a small filling in a back tooth, about a month ago, which coudn't be seen in any case. But being vain choose white which was a little extra. My local dentist where I live in the suburbs charged 800 baht which is the going rate, an excellent lady dentist by the way, I can get half of basic repair dental work costs back, this does not apply to cosmetic work f course.