Frontline/World Burma show tonight on PBS

OCgringo

Well i just finished watching it , 30 minutes or so

of course it has a bias , which is good since the military are bastards,

It really did not show much because the reporter was not able to film much , but what he showed made it look bad.

Anyway , I had thought of going there antique hunting , I think I will wait until the military is overthrown , just does not seem right to spend money there and then have to bribe my way out with whatever "treasures" I might have found.

anyway if you have a chance its worth watching....

OC

...Anyway , I had thought of going there antique hunting , I think I will wait until the military is overthrown ...OC

You may have a long wait. I don't think the military dictatorship is going to be overthrown anytime soon. According to the narrator of last night's show, the military there has no enemies except its own people.

You may have a long wait. I don't think the military dictatorship is going to be overthrown anytime soon. According to the narrator of last night's show, the military there has no enemies except its own people.

I can wait !

also , I do not think I can have a good time knowing I have a target on my back , the reporter was always looking over his shoulder , I would not be in a high dollar resort , or going to regular tourist places so would be suspect.

OC

OC

Archived