Are APS cameras popular in Thailand?

I have an extra Canon APS (Advanced Photo System) camera that I no longer use, so I want to give it to a Thai girl (her camera broke during our trip to Ko Samui). Does anybody know if that format is popular in Thailand, so that she will be able to get the film developed?

JGA

quote:

Originally posted by JGA2000:

I have an extra Canon APS (Advanced Photo System) camera that I no longer use, so I want to give it to a Thai girl (her camera broke during our trip to Ko Samui). Does anybody know if that format is popular in Thailand, so that she will be able to get the film developed?

JGA

Yes APS are becoming popular.. Film developing is about 220-400 for 40 shots depending on the shop. Film is about 170 or so for 40 ( i think) I just bought my camera last month so have not shot many rools off this it. the problem with APS film here it is just too dear to develope when you compare it to the 35mm film. My g/f will not touch my camera because she thinks the processing is too expensive and prefers the old 35 mm. ( too bad she forgot my 35 mm on the friggen bus) Anyways... just a thought... she might not use it

Archived