Patong for 8 day..too long???

jcg59

I've take 3 trips to Phuket and 3 trips to Pattaya. I actually prefer Phuket. I feel there are still plenty of girls that you will never get bored. Sometimes in Pattaya I feel its almost so many girls its almost harder to make a decision. You can only fuck so many girls right? The beaches are no comparison, plus outside chance you can find a cute european in between your thai girl escapades.

Also agreed. Last trip I spent two weeks in Bangers with a week in Patong in between. The week in Phuket was one of the most stupid and fun times I've ever had in Thailand (might have helped that I had a drinking buddy to hang out with). Once you get over the shock of seeing so many farang ladies around, the combination of nightlife and beach resort atmosphere is unbeatable. I'm happy anywhere I've been in Thailand, but Phuket is definitely fun!

hello jcg59

I spent 10 days on Phuket last year and wanted to stay longer after the 10 days!

It depends - is your priority to discover the beaches and lush scenery or the p4p scene? If it is the latter, I suggest that you forget about Chiang Mai and spend at least 3 days in Pattaya - especially if this is your first trip to LOS.

If you decide that you really like it, then you can return to see more.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived