Pen Cams - Downloading Pictures in Thailand

Hamokhamok

I've just got a Pen Cam which requires me to download the pictures onto a PC. It will take from 65 / 107 pictures depending on quality required. I would like to know if I brought the necessary software would I get to download my pictures on a PC say in Bangkok and then copy them to a Zip disk for bringing home? I don't want the trouble of bringing my own laptop with me. Anyone any ideas wher I could get this done?? Thanks.

I don't think any places ( internet cafes) would like you installing software on their computers.

but if you can, look into emailing the pic to yourself. less chance of loosing them like with a zip disc.

Just like Pasathai say...most internet cafés won't be at your service...but some prolly will install the necessary software if you ask for it nicely & bring the software with you. Thais are pretty flexible, after all. But, it will be a quite sensitive task to load pictures of the dirty kind on their puters (if that's what you plan to do). I really wouldn't recommend you to do that in public or semi-puiblic places....

My advice: Bring your lap top, unless you are going to take pics of temples with your cam. wink.gif" border="0

Archived