One 2 Call International calls

Stickman

Chanchao,

Are you sure that it adds up ? The credits are based upon time, and should cancel out after the time period is up. Presently the time period has been doubled from the stated time. This is suppose to last only until the end of this year.

Now they (AIS) are even saying that if you don't buy and update the phone after about 45 days they can re-sell the number. You can still get incoming calls when you have no credits left.

They are also starting to sell THB 300 cards.

quote:

Originally posted by Pom Michael:

Chanchao,

Are you sure that it adds up ? ...Presently the time period has been doubled from the stated time. This is suppose to last only until the end of this year.

Now they (AIS) are even saying that if you don't buy and update the phone after about 45 days they can re-sell the number.

Yes the money adds up. I've accumulated several thousand baht. They used to have double time promotion but now it is extended further. 800B gets you a 100 days now, before it was 60 days (originally doubled from 30 days)

Last I heard you lost your number if you passed a 7 day grace period, is it 45 days now? It should be. 7 days is absolute robbery.

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I want to be able to recieve international calls on a One 2 Call SIM, is this possible, the web site says no, but I see by this thread, things are changing.

I'm in BKK on the 6th Sept so I guess I miss the out calls. Are there any other prepaid services up there that will receive international calls. And what are the SIM purchase costs.

quote:

Originally posted by Stickman:

I note a piece in today's Bangkok Post that saud from late next month, it will finally be possible to make international calls on your One 2 Call plan phone. The rates will be the same as if you have one of the "standard AIS plans". About bloody time!

Stick

quote:

Originally posted by Oz_Man:

Guys, I want to be able to recieve international calls on a One 2 Call SIM, is this possible.

You can receive calls from anywhere, You currently cannot MAKE International calls.

Yes, let me just confirm the above.

Yes the info says you can't receive international calls, but in reality you _can_.

Hopefully soon we'll be able to make internaltional calls as well on 1-2-Call.

Does anyone know how 12Call compares with Dtac (Dee-Taek :-) prepaid service?

Cheers,

Chanchao

DTAC: Have already received international calls. Sales lady asked if I wanted to make international calls. Some sorta deposit of $1,500 baht or something. I wasn't paying attention, sorry. But given the fact she asked the question, yes you can make international calls from a DTAC. Yes my phone is on the prepaid system.

<<burp>>

• 5 weeks later...

Archived