Prcie of Video Camera Stuff ?

I didn't know if this should go in here or in shopping so if it is mis-posted I apologise.

A friend has just informed me he is visiting and bringing a video camera out for me. I will need to get a new battery and a few extra tapes (think they are 8mm??). Does anyone know if it cheaper to get this stuff here or in the UK ?? I am presuming the former....if you know about this type of thing could you let me know a little of prices and where to shop (sorry there's no more info on make model etc. yet)

Cheers

BATTERIES CAN RAND IN PRICE DEPENDING on size and price of the batteries. sorry unless you have a specific batt. it would be hard to tell. I sony litium battery will run about 4000 bhat for a 4 hour battery or so

Are your 8mm digital or analog.

Analog 60 mintapes range in price from 120-250

Digital 90 min about 250-350+

This depends on quality etc.

You probably will not go through to many tapes so it will not break the bank if you have to buy a few here and they are slightly more expensive

quote:

Originally posted by SUPPOSE:

Thanks for that whosyourdaddy.

Is is OK to just purchase anywhere or would it be cheaper to aim for somewhere in particluar ?

Cheers

I know tapes are much cheaper in oz and japan. not sure about the rest of the world.

traditional signapore and hong kong are cheaper but sony etc. have regional price targeting so might be the same everywheres inthe region. Just buy them when you find them

Archived