#1 v #2

BadaBing

I just don't think that USC could stay with either OSU or Michigan. I'd like to see USC play OSU in Glendale, AZ and I guess they should if the Trojans beat Notre Dame and UCLA. In fact, I think it would be a travesty if they didn't. Actually, I thought that OSU beat Michigan by more than the score indicated. I didn't think it was as close as the score. Still, was entertaining.

Some pundits were calling it the "Game of the Century" 55555555 Yeah, but the "Century" is still very young. It wasn't even for the championship...only a regular game on the schedule. Now, if it had been "for all the marbles", maybe.

HH

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inspiration ? I know OSU fans disliked " BO " as much as " woody " was disliked in U of M

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6181330?FSO1&ATT=HMA

Bada :rip: Bing

Actually, I think most OSU fans liked and respected Bo, though we hated to admit it. He was a lot like Woody and represented a link to 'the old man' after Woody died (though not quite as colorful as I can't ever remember Bo punching a camera man or opposing player, or tearing up a yardage marker).

Bo was perhaps the last of the 'old school' of coaches. He was a great man of principles and a great leader. My condolensces to all from 'up north'.

I agree, the score did not reflect how thoroughly OSU beat [color:blue]Michigan[/color]. Except for the first scoring drive, the wolverines were playing catch-up. I have gone over the game stats, and OSU decisively beat [color:blue]Michigan[/color] in every category except turnovers, ie.., 500(+) yrds offense vs 398 yds offense, 24 first downs to 17.

I applaud M[color:blue][/color]gameness for only losing by 3. :neener:

Go BUCKEYES.

I see there is an interesting game in 2 weeks--a conference championship between #4 Florida and #6 Arkansas. Since Arkansas was beaten by USC, an Arkansas loss would hurt USC's strength of schedule and help Florida's. So rankings could swing Florida's way if things stack up just right, though who knows if it would be possible for Florida to vault to #2. The only way this season will end without controversy is if both Florida and USC drop a game because if they run out their games they have a legitimate case to say they are #2 as does Michigan, though Michigan already just had their title shot in a way.

I think USC has the inside track, if they beat Notre Dame and UCLA decisively then it will be hard for Florida to move in front of them. These wins along with the beating USC handed to Arkansas at the beginning of the season should move USC into the #2 spot. I think the polls will try to avoid a OSU-MU rematch, (same conference and recent game for #1). I think most fans with the exception of Michigan fans, would rather see USC or Florida in the Fiesta Bowl.

I agree, the score did not reflect how thoroughly OSU beat [color:blue]Michigan[/color]. Except for the first scoring drive, the wolverines were playing catch-up. I have gone over the game stats, and OSU decisively beat [color:blue]Michigan[/color] in every category except turnovers, ie.., 500(+) yrds offense vs 398 yds offense, 24 first downs to 17.

I applaud M[color:blue][/color]gameness for only losing by 3. :neener:

Go BUCKEYES.

Stats can be deceiving. The Bucks turned the ball over deep in their own territory and also got hurt bad by some untimely penalties. I do agree though that OSU outplayed Michigan, particularly at quarterback (though Smith had a bad 3rd quarter).

Looks like OSU-USC for the BCS Game if USC can win one more.

But this post is about the TVU Player - wow - finally an easy way to get all the bowl games (without a hugh sat dish on the balcony).

This program had been mentioned before, but I didn't try it until the OSU-Mich game and now I'm hooked.

Watching the USC-ND game live now. The quality is good, very few of the jerks/pauses that are associated with normal download video sites so they must be using different technology. Anyway, if you live in Asia and like to watch US TV (except ABC - for some reason that channel is not offered) then this program is great! It would be the next YouTube except it is a Chinese company (probably for IP considerations).

Anyway, highly recommended. TVU Player.

Archived